Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jeff Valent Studios Website Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffvalentstudios
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Jeff Valent Studios Website Update Reply with quote

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have completely rebuilt the Jeff Valent Studios website. It has lots of great features and I have the full GRW/Deadlands Miniatures now listed on the site, including the vehicles. I am getting pics of everything up but that will take me through the weekend to finish.

I hope you will take a moment to check it out. I will have a forum section installed soon but I am just learning PhPBB and will take me a bit to get used to it.

I would like to offer to everybody on this forum a 10% discount on anything you purchase from the site. Upon check out just enter the coupon code - 866f4d827a and it will deduct 10% from your order.

Site: www.jeffvalentstudios.com/store/

Thanks!

Jeff
--
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add that I ordered a Steam Tank on Monday to round out my collection of GRW vehicles, and it shipped today. Smile Thanks Jeff!

If you like Deadlands, do yourselves a favor and check 'em out...they're very cool figures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: