Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PocketMod and an offering.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasales
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: PocketMod and an offering. Reply with quote

In the interests of giving back to the SW community, here is an Adventure Journal I made up for use by players at the gaming table. It is in PocketMod format. You use it inplace of a big note book for keeping track of things during the adventure.

http://ravenoaks.org/sanctuary/downloads/AJournPocket.pdf

Has anyone created a Savage Worlds PocketMod character sheet? I did a search of the forums but didn't find anything. Is there a need for one?
TheLoremaster
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: PocketMod and an offering. Reply with quote

jasales wrote:
Has anyone created a Savage Worlds PocketMod character sheet? I did a search of the forums but didn't find anything. Is there a need for one?

Hey, that's pretty slick! I'd like to see one with character stats too.

Hrmmm.... Smile
Tuesday
Heroic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typo alert: "Campaign" needs a P.

It's a simple and effective idea, though.
jasales
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typo fixed! Thanks.
lilledrage
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: PocketMod and an offering. Reply with quote

jasales wrote:
Savage Worlds PocketMod character sheet? Is there a need for one?

I think there is! Of course with SW you could fit everything onto a single page. I love rpgs where the character sheet fits onto a credit card size sheet!

I love PocketMods of almost any kind: Calendars, tasklists, rulebooks, short stories and what not.

Please make it A4 if you don't mind, thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: