Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Slaine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GMAgain?
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Savage Slaine Reply with quote

Hello again,

I can't seem to find an e-mail address for Hans "superc0ntra" Holmgren so I'll post here in the hope that he's around or that anyone else has asked this question before. Anyone who has used these rules may also have some experience to share.

Very Happy

Anyway, for character generation it states that "Humans get one major or 2 minor Geas in addition to the normal hindrances" (as do Warped Ones).

Now Geas are however Hindrances in their own right, so is the intention that such characters start with 4 bonus points (e.g. from taking two minor Hindrances and a Major Geas) or are the Geas "free" (in other words they provide no additional bonus points).

Thanks.
Gavinwulf
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been following Supercontra's stuff for a while and love his Slaine conversion. I believe that yes, you do get the additional bonus points from the geasa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: