Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Rules For This Topic ****PLEASE Read****

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: The Rules For This Topic ****PLEASE Read**** Reply with quote

Hey all,

I just want to clarify some points about this topic, so as to avoid confusion and misposting.

The topic is for questions on how the actual rules in the book work and that's all. Questions on design reasoning or implementing alternate rules need to go elsewhere. Heck, anything that isn't some variation of "how does X rule work" needs to go in one of the other topics. We want to keep this one devoted solely to that purpose, so it's easier to use the Search function with it.

Also keep in mind that only the official guys can reply in this topic. If you want opinions on a rule idea, not only is it not the right place to ask but it's actually impossible for the other forum members to participate.

Lastly, the assigned topic for questions is based on the actual source of the rule. So if the rule is in the core rulebook, ask in that topic. And if it appears in another official product, ask in that topic please.

If you're not sure on any of this, go ahead and post. I can move it if needed; I just want to cut down a bit on how much thread moving has to be done if possible.

Also keep in mind that a PDF compilation of earlier questions and answers from the Setting thread is available here for reference...

http://www.peginc.com/Downloads/RulesQuestionsForSWSettings.pdf

Thanks for your help and assistance!

www.peginc.com

Last edited by Clint on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping to top of list.

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Rules In Other Pinnacle Products Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: