Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raid on Roswell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noshrok Grimskull
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Raid on Roswell Reply with quote

Was there a print version of this one?

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - The Doctor (Doctor Who)
Noshrok Grimskull
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone?

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - The Doctor (Doctor Who)
reemull
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have said no it wasn't. But I've not really got anything to back that up though.

Roy
Noshrok Grimskull
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, thanks.
I asked again in the Hey Pinnacle thread, and Clint said he'll check.

reemull
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was about the time of Cybergames in2001 when things were looking bad and various books for each of the lines looked as if they weren't going to ever make it out. As a result Rain O'Terror was released as a free PDF. I thought Raid on Roswell was released as a free PDF at this time also (might have been the authors who decided to give it away free - not completely sure though).

When things got back together Shane wanted to put out Rain O'Terror as book - I suspect as it dealt with a major event in California, but the practicality of releasing Raid on Roswell in book form was too low so it was left as a PDF.

Roy
Noshrok Grimskull
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: