Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rippers on facebook
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarno
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for compareding to orher fb games, i think this is ok. If you really want get into game..pay (i dont mean this bad way, offcourse if you make a game or something and put time to it, you should get something for your work. Least a beer money Wink.

I think writing in adventures is quite good, and its like reading rippers but new fans there billion of these. I have few friends who are my friends cause we play same fb games (new sub-culture) and they dont sing up for rippers

As i am writing this there is +800 monthly users, ok its new but number sayis its SW fans like me.
wanderingmystic
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarno wrote:
This is ok FB game, but it has few lacks

First there is now point increase your intelect or courage. Even if you lose your hearth points in adventure and you small chance of success it doesnt mater. You can try every missons so far as you success, so just go hunting and when you have just few hearts points try adventures, if lose (int or cour. check) and lost hearth points just try again after two minutes. You can do this million times, and you will countinue were you left off.

You cannot see your stats anywere, how many monsters have you fought, how many adventures you have finisd and so on. It would be really cool if you had picture of monster and how many kills you had in them.

You cannot compare your stats with other players, even they are in your team.

You cannot fight (or train) with other players.

You dont get any prestige points for free(i quess adventuring, i have able get one point and i am level ten), most of FB games you can get similar poins for free (usually very slowly, but still) so basicly those who put real money will grow more powerfull more faster, but also if dont its good adverstainment and more players. And if few expensive and powerfull lodge upgrades which you only coplish with money.

Intellect and Courage both add to your hearts and hit points, and don't forget all monsters deal heart damage when you first fight then and then you take -2 heart damage every time you fail a roll (-4 for crit failure) so while it is not as important as speed it is actually more important than power which just give you a bonus to hit points ad a bonus to damage.

You gain a free prestige point every time your crit strike which is generally 1-2 per day for me and if it is up you can use the facebook app of the day to get +2. Now they have talked about adding ways to gain a few more but when it will be implemented who knows.

They are working on adding a unique flavor for each class (spells for the Rosecrans hopefully) but it will take time

Now i would like to be able to see other peoples stats and i would love to see more missions i have done every one available to me at this time
Morgenstern72
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on facbook and I play rippers...how can I join you guys there Smile?

My Ripper Tech Spreadsheet: http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=249393&highlight=#249393

Last edited by Morgenstern72 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
GreenTongue
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character: Rosco Green
FB Name: Delbert Paul Jackson III
Shouldn't be too many with that name. Wink

Been fun so far. I've always been interested in Rippers but find it hard to get live players. This is a nice way to get a taste of it.
=
zeth
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sure I'll play.
zeth
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Tommy+Brownell&n=-1&k=400000000010&sf=r&init=srp#/kristopher.redmond?ref=profile

My Facebook profile. Just send a request you are from Savage worlds and want to play rippers and I will add you.
Lord Foxgrove
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just starting out...

Thomas Jakobsen, Denmark

Facebook username: foxgrove

Rippers Character: Lord Foxgrove
zeth
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the facebook game. On a side note I got a full player team party but will still gladly accept friend requests.
DeMyztikX
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bastards took $10 of my money that I was going to blow on frivolous junk! However it did get me a crap ton of lodge upgrades.
Speaking of which, some of those seem like the prices aren't balanced out. +1 equip is 10 prestige 0 upkeep, +2 is 25 with 1 upkeep. Plus the safe doesn't really have a use until you're at 50 upkeep. The vault is useful at 20 upkeep, except it then covers it's own cost, so it's not useful until what, 40?
Also +5 Ally Pool (useless?) ranges from 1 prestige (no upkeep) to 12 prestige with 1 upkeep or +10 Ally Pool for 30 prestige with no upkeep.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BigO
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feel free to add me too:

http://www.facebook.com/orien.colmer

currently rank 43

please put "rippers" in the friend request.
Agent_Templar
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Facebook game.
SnarlingBadger
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: I'm in Reply with quote

Bevin an BrocDrannach
Inventor - Rank 11

http://www.facebook.com/kristin.s.moran

Happy to add other players to my team/join yours!
Agent_Templar
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to add me, just mention you are from the Savage Worlds site.

Ripper Name: Dr. Horatio T. Savage, Level 22 Inventor

http://www.facebook.com/luke.vafiades
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: