Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New adventures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supercOntra
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: New adventures Reply with quote

I seem to be stuck in a loop of 5 adventures which I complete time and tme again. When do these change? Is it level, intellect or what. How many times do I have to complete them until they are really completa and disappear?
Doc Holliday
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is most likely the only adventures available to you. It gets worse. As you increase in level, there are fewer and fewer adventures. Eventually, it is just one, and then none.
Viscount Fox
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am at that point and it is annoying. So I am just quitting for a while.
Pfr_Fate
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Any hope for something new?

I am at level 34 and can (with Rippertech and Horses) get my Speed up to 98. Mostly nothing on the Hunt kills me. I can use Allies to boost my other traits so the THREE Adventures that are left are easy.

So, I am left with managing my Lodge. Except that Prestige is still a rarity (Three days without any). I could just buy it, but that leads me to one thing: why even bother to upgrade my Lodge, since everything is easy as is (I don't even have three Ingrediants, yet).

Now, i DO like this game and love Pinnacle. But endlessly clicking until I run out of Heart or take a few Criticals from monsters, just so i can build up Prestige (a rarity) to buy Lodge things that to make the same beaten adventures even easier doesn't seem too much fun.

Right now, my only goal is to get Weird Science and maybe get high enough to use the few odd special items that have high level requirements. But, again, for what general purpose? Nothing new is happening.

So, developers, you've done great. I know it's 'free' and I've greatly had fun.

But:
Is level 30, the end of the road??

Thanks for your time
Agent_Templar
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At level 36. the pool of quests and gear seems to be limited. Are there any projected updates?
TatteredKing
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quick answer....fan created quests. Would Pinnacle program them in if we wrote them?
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Continuing the fun at high levels Reply with quote

In answer to your question, superc0ntra, yes, it's level-dependent. Gain a level and hopefully a new adventure will show up.

And I'd love to help create new storylines if they asked!

I don't mind running down my Heart/Power clicking through the adventures, but I enjoy the Hunt feature more, which gives more ingredients to the list, and I seem to gain Prestige faster the more I click.

After I've run myself low, then I go to the creating Rippertech page and try out new stuff. You can go to http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/rippertech to see what's been successful, and then I go through whatever I have the most of (I once had 15 Foul Flesh) and see what combinations I can try that are new and not recorded as success or failure. I'm adding to the mindmerge!

(Of course, every time I level up I check out the Adventure page to see what's new, they're great!) And, by the way, have you assembled your dream team of friends on the Allies page? Do it!

Enjoy!
foggy
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read about this game and I'm thinking about to play it. But I don't have much routine with games on Facebook, so could it be difficult to play at the begin?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: