Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Converting heroes from DL (classic) to GRW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crash2014
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Converting heroes from DL (classic) to GRW Reply with quote

Hello all! I've been playing DL Classic for years and I just recently picked the 2nd edition GRW book and Derailed! Besides playing it on it's own, I thought about using it to enhance a campaign I'm working on for Dodge city and I wanted to use my posse's actual characters as "heroes" for the rail barons. Does anyone know where I could find the conversion rules for doing this...if they exist? I also can't find the exact rules for "making" new Heroes for GRW. Do those exist too? Any help would would be terrific! Thanks!
reemull
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only hero generation rules I have seen are part of the first edition boxed set rulebook.

I seem to remember them being reasonably broad and only taking up a couple of pages.

Roy
Crash2014
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay! Thanks for the input. Hopefully I can find them on the 'net since my chances of finding a copy of the 1st edition rules are most likely pretty slim. Thanks again, though...it helps narrow my search quite a bit!
reemull
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the GRW group on yahoo groups - they used to have some useful files with regards to costs.
Crash2014
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! As a matter of fact, as soon as I got your last reply I found that group and joined so I could ask that same question. Waiting for a reply as we speak. Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: