Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Massacre at Red Wing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Comics & Graphic Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inlife9
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Massacre at Red Wing Reply with quote

Like last months Devil's Sixgun I enjoyed this comic. I am a Palmiotti- Jonah Hex fan, and he can be felt in this story's style. Really like the story and as a bonus I got more ideas to place in my DL:R campaign. The daughter and Hondo are a very cool add in for the world. I just wish they had put stats in the back for them. Also being a werewolf guy who feels werewolves dont get enough love, I am enjoying the snip story in the back so far.
Though I wish them longer Smile the Deadlands One Shots are an Ace in my book.
Longhorn
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you.

I read my copy yesterday- I got it late because the comic shop I go to had its copies come in damaged, and he doesn't sell damaged books. (His distributor screws up a lot of his orders, but I digress...)

I would love to see an ongoing comic run, or at last a mini-series.

Anyway, love what I've read so far!

Keep the dice rolling.
TommyBrownell
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the back of Death Was Silent, they announced that more is coming for Year 2...I'm thinking Year One is just laying some groundwork (and not just with The Kid).
inlife9
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took my 45min. road trip today to pick up the last One shot Black Water I was told that the next one to come out would be Death was Silent- I said I already have that one. I bought it from you. - I was told Death was Silent would be out in Oct. - I walked out. I should have called, but the other 3 had no worries.
Anyone get "Balck Water" today? and know a website I can get mine?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Comics & Graphic Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: