Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Room Chat Room Thursdays 9-10pm EST - now with Prizes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Break Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How often can you make the chat?
Every week, wouldn't miss it!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Maybe every other week-real life, you know
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
I just can't make that day and time, darnit!
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 32

Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
Don't forget we're chatting about Con on the Cob this week (October 20th)! It was an amazingly Savage time, as always. We're looking for reports of stuff we missed, we'll tell you all about what we got into, and as always we look for feedback about the con the organizers can use for future planning.

Chat time!

www.peginc.com
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget this week we have Sean Preston and crew from Reality Blurs talking about their latest release, Agents of Oblivion!

And if you haven't seen this yet, please go check it out:

Nov. 3rd Women in Gaming http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=334805#334805
SavageGamerGirl
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot! I really wanted to be there tonight, but unlike most Thursdays I have to work today. Sad
kmelion
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know if there is a way to join the chat via android phone? Thanks!
razorwise
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to the show tonight! Please swing by! Who knows what darkness and insanity we'll concoct? Who, I tell ya!

Take care,

Sean

SavageGamerGirl wrote:
Shoot! I really wanted to be there tonight, but unlike most Thursdays I have to work today. Sad

I'll miss seein' ya, E! We'll catch up soon though!

P.S. And prizes? I'll see what we can swing! Smile
The Blur is Now on G+
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
Nov. 3rd Women in Gaming http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=334805#334805

Would be tonight... in like 20 minutes even.

Of course, I'll be in the Back Porch chat discussing guy stuff and gaming. Wink

www.peginc.com
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upcoming Chat Guest Hosts:

Nov. 10 Kurt Wiegel and the Game Geeks crew

Nov. 17 post-MACE convention chat. We have 6 GMs lined up for SSN, and a ton of Savage Worlds is being run at MACE

Nov. 24 2nd annual Thanks for Gamers chat on Thanksgiving Day here in the States. Perhaps you'll be done with the turkey and family photo ops in time to join us!

Also, announcing our holiday special at Beautiful Brains...

In addition to the 10% off discount using the code ILoveBrains, all orders placed Nov. 25-28 will receive FREE SHIPPING!
USP45
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Muse!
Any coupon codes for your rpgnow store-front?

- alex
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Alex, the RPGNow people run their own specials, I just get to direct you to them. Smile

But at my website, I'm doing Free Shipping on all orders placed before the end of the day Monday 11-28, and don't forget you get 10% off with the code "ILoveBrains" !

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Coming up in the Back Room Chat Room:

December 1, 2011

Kobold Quarterly and Open Design have an announcement they’d like to share! Joining us are Christina Stiles, Journeys to the West project lead and Kobold Quarterly editorial assistant, Wolfgang Baur, Open Design co-owner and Kobold Quarterly Editor-in-Chief, and Shelly Baur, Open Design co-owner.

December 8, 2011

David Jarvis with Gun Metal Games, Savage Worlds licensee creators of popular cyberpunk setting Interface Zero, is in the chat!

December 15, 2011

Paul “Wiggy” Wade-Williams with Triple Ace Games joins us to talk about the release of Leagues of Adventure. Did you know I have a previously UK-only release in the store? Thanks to my friends at Triple Ace Games, you can buy the UK Games Expo release of Leagues of Adventure: Plateau of the Ape Men and The Dragons of London!

Speaking of how awesome Wiggy is... when we hosted the Thanks for Gamers chat he offered up a $30 voucher to the TAG store! It was unexpected and very appreciated! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight's Chat...

Muse wrote:
December 1, 2011

Kobold Quarterly and Open Design have an announcement they’d like to share! Joining us are Christina Stiles, Journeys to the West project lead and Kobold Quarterly editorial assistant, Wolfgang Baur, Open Design co-owner and Kobold Quarterly Editor-in-Chief, and Shelly Baur, Open Design co-owner.

Kickstarter has really become the hot new thing, but Open Design has pretty much been doing the same thing for about 5 years. If you want a chance to talk to someone who definitely saw one direction the hobby was going, this is your chance!

Meaning tonight. At 9 PM Eastern time (adjust to your level of temporal alteration).

www.peginc.com
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
December 15, 2011

Paul “Wiggy” Wade-Williams with Triple Ace Games joins us to talk about the release of Leagues of Adventure. Did you know I have a previously UK-only release in the store? Thanks to my friends at Triple Ace Games, you can buy the UK Games Expo release of Leagues of Adventure: Plateau of the Ape Men and The Dragons of London!

This would be tonight for those keeping track at home. Wink

One word for Leagues of Adventure... Steampulp. Cool

If you want to know more, just Ask Wiggy tonight.

www.peginc.com
ron blessing
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally won me some free shipping! w00t!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the lineup for the next few weeks of Chat guest hosts:

December 22, 2011

Jason Blair, creator of Little Fears RPG, is coming to talk to us about his Kickstarter for an upcoming Savage Worlds licensee product, Streets of Bedlam.

December 29, 2011

All Games Considered podcasting crew Mark McKinney, Marsha “Mags” White, and Carol Darnell are joining us in the chat!

January 5, 2012

Eloy Lasanta with Third Eye Games is back in the chat, with updates about Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. (API), Wu Xing, Part-time Gods, and Savage API! He also says he has a secret to share… Smile

January 12, 2012

Christina Stiles will be joining us to talk about the upcoming Rogue Mage RPG!

January 19, 2012

post-SCARAB Chat! Whether you’re able to join us at the Columbia, SC-based 4-day gaming convention over MLK weekend or not, join us in the chat to find out who won the Iron GM contest!

January 26, 2011

Piotr Korys, founder of Polish Savage Worlds licensee Wydawnictwo GRAmel, is coming to discuss Beasts and Barbarians and other upcoming projects! (It’s 4 am his time, so we’re thankful he’s willing to join us then)

February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day! Jeff Combos (who really has nothing to do with groundhogs) and the Exile Game Studio crew will be in the chat to discuss Deadfellas card game, the upcoming book for Hollow Earth Expedition: Revelations of Mars, and maybe even his new job. One thing is for sure: I love working with these guys!

Don't forget the chat is every Thursday evening, 9-10 pm EST. Go to my website (link in sig line) for the details, including a handy time zone converter.
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
December 22, 2011

Jason Blair, creator of Little Fears RPG, is coming to talk to us about his Kickstarter for an upcoming Savage Worlds licensee product, Streets of Bedlam.

Oh, that would be tonight, wouldn't it? I'm in the wrong place! #1eek1

www.peginc.com
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
January 12, 2012

Christina Stiles will be joining us to talk about the upcoming Rogue Mage RPG!

With Faith Hunter, author of the books the game is based on, and apparently Steven Trustrum is joining us as well.

Should be a fun chat!

www.peginc.com
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piotr had something come up for this week, so he's rescheduled. Check out the lineup!

January 26, 2012

Jason Morningstar and crew from Bully Pulpit Games are coming to talk about Fiasco!

February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day! Jeff Combos (who really has nothing to do with groundhogs) and the Exile Game Studio crew will be in the chat to discuss Deadfellas card game, the upcoming book for Hollow Earth Expedition: Revelations of Mars, and maybe even his new job. One thing is for sure: I love working with these guys!

February 9, 2012

Rob Trimarco and the Pantheon Press crew are coming to discuss Fortune’s Fool, their game that uses a Tarot deck instead of dice as a mechanic!

February 16, 2012

Vikki Felde and Shawn from Palewolf Publishing are some of Pinnacle’s latest licensees for Savage Worlds. We think their Greek hero game, Olympian Breed, might be just why our kids (big Percy Jackson fans) have been playing Savage Worlds all these years! Join them in the chat to talk about it!

February 23, 2012

Twofer! Post-ConNooga (Chattanooga, TN) and post-Genghis Con (Denver, CO)! Clint will be going to Genghis Con as a Special Gaming Guest on behalf of Pinnacle, and Jodi, the girls, and friend (and co-author of Runepunk; DarkSummer Nights) Mark Francis are going to ConNooga. Beautiful Brains on BOTH sides of the Mississippi!

March 1, 2012

Piotr Korys, founder of Polish Savage Worlds licensee Wydawnictwo GRAmel, will be chatting with us at 3 am his time! Ask him about recent release Beasts & Barbarians, or about being the line editor for Pinnacle Entertainment Group!

March 8, 2012

Jon Leitheusser and Steve Kenson from Green Ronin are joining us in the chat. It might be because Clint told them he is such a fan of their Mutants & Masterminds line. Smile
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
March 1, 2012

Piotr Korys, founder of Polish Savage Worlds licensee Wydawnictwo GRAmel, will be chatting with us at 3 am his time! Ask him about recent release Beasts & Barbarians, or about being the line editor for Pinnacle Entertainment Group!

That would be.... NOW!

www.peginc.com
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-Men & Gangsters chat with me tonight (9 p.m. EDT, 1 a.m. GMT).

Learn the inspiration behind the setting, find out why a certain Mr. Wetterman is now President of the USS, and get a sneak peak at what goodies we have in store for the setting over the next few months. Chance to win a G-Men prize as well!!
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiggy wrote:
G-Men & Gangsters chat with me tonight (9 p.m. EDT, 1 a.m. GMT).

Learn the inspiration behind the setting, find out why a certain Mr. Wetterman is now President of the USS, and get a sneak peak at what goodies we have in store for the setting over the next few months. Chance to win a G-Men prize as well!!

and don't forget to wear fedoras and bring tommy guns
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might wear my Chickago Bunnies (all female gangster outfit) costume.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Break Room All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: