Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me find these GM screen inserts please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K.G. Carlson
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Help me find these GM screen inserts please Reply with quote

I have been scouring the site for a particular set of GM screen inserts.

I have the SW GM screen, and the inserts for download are fine for my side of the screen, but there is apparently another set out there somewhere and I can't find it. For 2 of the 3 players' side slots there are some awesome art pieces: one is a giant shot of this guy:

Arrow and the other is a trio of characters, one of which is Solomon Kane with a cool Savage Worlds banner in the back.

I really would like to get these inserts; it's cool with me if they're not free, I would gladly pay the catalog price of the setting specific screen inserts, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Please help! Thanks.
Other Mike
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are looking for the Savage Worlds (revised) Customizable Game Masters Screen. It was not free, and used to be sold at RPGNow.com. I checked a few places, and I can't find it anymore either. I suspect this is because it's pre-Explorer's edition. However. like you, it's the artwork I wanted. I made my own pages for the GM side of the screen.

Note that there were a number of additional screens with artwork as well, and you might still be able to get some of them if you are interested. Rippers, Deadlands, Slipstream, Hellfrost and many other settings.

For my screen, I still use two from the set you are looking for on the sides, and a setting specific one in the center.
K.G. Carlson
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was only interested in the two art panels. And I too would be willing to purchase the insert set even though its no longer the rules in play.

I have most of the free inserts and have purchased several of the setting specific sets as well, but I am sorta goofy on not feeling right using the "wrong" artwork. Curses, foiled again.

Thanks for the info, Other Mike.
Other Mike
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact Pinnacle directly ... maybe they will still sell it to you.

Chuckle, if my daughter plays one of my con games, she won't sit on the side with Smilin' Jack. He creeps her out too much. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: