Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Themed Wild Dice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lysander
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Themed Wild Dice Reply with quote

I'm looking to get a set (or 2!) of d6 Wild Dice with a fantasy theme. I found some Deadland ones, but I want something more in the fantasy genre and my search fu is coming up empty.

Any ideas?

I'd prefer places that take $ over euros if possible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A
Enno
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at TAGs webstore for their Hellfrost Dragon Dice Pack Preorder.

The Paizo Store sells a set of 5 SW Wild Dice by Q-Design.

Studio 2 sells a SW dice bag with a set of dice including 4 themed wild dice
Amaril
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been considering Crystal Caste's crystal d6s for fantasy Wild Die.
Fantasy Companion Loot Generator
Raise Calculator
Other Mike
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can always get some made as well, through Chessex. They will make them with the line art you send them. Probably a bit pricey if you only want a few.

When I run Con games, I always give my players a free themed wild die. I get them in bulk from Chessex, so there is a bit up front investment, but giving them to players is a pretty low cost individually and they last me several years. I know plenty of people can't afford to do that, but a couple other Con GM's have started doing it as well, so I'm actually getting different dice back.

For a Fantasy theme, I made a simple shield and sword drawing, similar to what is in the Fantasy Companion ... since that is what I was using.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: