Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So you're going around Banshee and wanna be Savage (spoil??)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagusRogue
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I miss out on the boards for a couple days and THIS happens. Reckoner stats BEFORE Lost Colony? Ok Cutter I love you.

Also I'm thrilled to see that Lost Colony is going to get some love. It was late but it had such potential. I put a second vote for less Avatar and more Firefly (Cutter, basically Firefly was a Western with spaceships. Same talk, same feel of a Western, just throw some sci fi in it. Not gonna pressure you into watching it though. *hides his Browncoat*).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Big Bad Jack
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagusRogue wrote:
Ok I miss out on the boards for a couple days and THIS happens. Reckoner stats BEFORE Lost Colony? Ok Cutter I love you.

Also I'm thrilled to see that Lost Colony is going to get some love. It was late but it had such potential. I put a second vote for less Avatar and more Firefly (Cutter, basically Firefly was a Western with spaceships. Same talk, same feel of a Western, just throw some sci fi in it. Not gonna pressure you into watching it though. *hides his Browncoat*).

Also corrupt government conspiracies and weapons projects -- and one of those corrupt projects turned an entire planet into a self-propagating fleet of torture--rape to death/eat flesh/sew sins into clothing/hopefully in that order savages...... chance of being trapped out in the Black when your ship -- usually halfway to t on ts best day -- goes out in some wy, and a post-Civil War climate culturally.

Its practically begging for being looted into Deadlands!
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagusRogue wrote:

Hey, thanks man.

Yuri wrote:
Cutter XXIII wrote:

That being said, you'll be seeing some Savage stats for a Reckoner waaaaaaay sooner than Lost Colony! Twisted Evil

Does this mean we'll see Death in the Stone and a Hard Place?

Oh my, yes. You'll see lots and lots of death in that book. Laughing

But these stats are coming in a product even sooner than that. Imminent, even.
Sitting Duck
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Bad Jack wrote:
Also corrupt government conspiracies and weapons projects -- and one of those corrupt projects turned an entire planet into a self-propagating fleet of torture--rape to death/eat flesh/sew sins into clothing/hopefully in that order savages......

Though there are some of us who think that revelation was a bad idea that rivals the creation of Jar-Jar Binks.
catalac
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting Duck wrote:

Though there are some of us who think that revelation was a bad idea that rivals the creation of Jar-Jar Binks.

never seen fire fly but i do know that not everyone hated jar jar binks. although half of his comic relief material was funny just because you just had to laugh at the nerds who thought that lucas was actually suppose to take star wars seriously Wink
Thunderforge
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutter XXIII wrote:

My guess is we'll see a Reckoner in Return to Manitou Bluff. After all, what else is more appropriate for a Legendary posse, especially one who has completed The Flood, to face?

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunderforge wrote:
Cutter XXIII wrote:

My guess is we'll see a Reckoner in Return to Manitou Bluff. After all, what else is more appropriate for a Legendary posse, especially one who has completed The Flood, to face?

Not a bad guess at all! Twisted Evil
MagusRogue
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo... random question. I assume that Return is a post-Flood follow up.... and the Flood was Famine's domain.... and Famine in LC was the only Reckoner absent both a Horse and a Coup...... Does that mean we get to see ol Bag o Bones' horse, and an official coup?

This is, of course, assuming that Return is where we might see a Reckoner or two........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagusRogue wrote:
Sooo... random question. I assume that Return is a post-Flood follow up....

Correct...
Quote:
and the Flood was Famine's domain....

Yes...
Quote:
and Famine in LC was the only Reckoner absent both a Horse and a Coup......

Right...
Quote:
Does that mean we get to see ol Bag o Bones' horse, and an official coup?

Hard to take issue with your induction. Very Happy

But I'll add: a Reckoner's Coup during the Weird West era (when the Reckoners were still Top Dogs) would likely be a little different from those in the Way Out West (when the Reckoners are exiled, physical entities).
MagusRogue
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, any coup at all will be enough! Thanks for the answers, Cutter, and DEFINATELY looking forward to the future!
McCurmudgeon
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagusRogue wrote:
hey, any coup at all will be enough!

I don't know if you've read Manitou Bluff yet, but I'd be pretty unhappy if I got that coup.
WilyQuixote
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know lots of people associate Lost Colony and Firefly together and who could blame them; but when I saw the first poster for Lost Colony, way back in 99, to be released in the summer of 2000 I immediately thought of that mid-80s cartoon BraveStarr. Maybe I'm just showing my age here and suffering from nostalgia but I remember that cartoon being awesome as a kid and very much what I imagined Lost Colony was going to be like. For those of you having absolutely no idea of what I'm talking about I refer you to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_Starr

This cartoon would've done Lost Colony proud. It had everything a Dead Lands campaign could want. Just read the cast of characters and villains! I still remember the tag line they used in a comic book ad I read with an illustration showing Marshal BraveStarr leaning up against the side of a building deep in thought.

"We needed a hundred lawmen to tame New Texas. We got one. You know something? He was enough."

Well anyways theres my two cents worth.
Snate56
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He musta been a Texas Ranger!

SteveN
niallzzzzzzq
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCurmudgeon wrote:
MagusRogue wrote:
hey, any coup at all will be enough!

I don't know if you've read Manitou Bluff yet, but I'd be pretty unhappy if I got that coup.

Holy Hell, how did I miss this thread before now?? That's another copy sold!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: