Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Modern, "undead", "good guy" miniature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dread Polack
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Modern, "undead", "good guy" miniature Reply with quote

I'm playing a ghoul in my latest Shadowrun campaign. In that setting, ghouls are living humans infected with a nasty virus. Most of the time, it causes them to become psychotic, animalistic killers. In some cases, they remain fully sane. That's my character. So, I'm looking for a mini to reflect this. He's an acrobatic infitrator type (think Carter from leverage) and a melee combatant. He's not actually a rotting corpse, but he looks a bit like a fresh corpse- very thin and bald.

I am able to do a fair amount of conversion, and can even do a bit of sculpting, so I can stray fairly far from the perfect mini, but the closer I can get, the better. Here's the best I've found from Reaper so far:

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/03383:%20vampire%20spawn/latest/03383

I'd add in some light armor, some knives, climbing gear, and a combat axe on his back. Maybe also his commlink and some wires.

I checked Reaper over fairly well, but I may have missed something. Also, people here might know some other mini companies that would have something closer to what I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

btw, my avatar is the pic of the ghoul from the Shadowrun Runners Companion, if that helps.
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a version of the character where they took everything but his knife (and they shouldn't have left him the knife) would work, Horrorclix has a Vat Grown Clone that might work...

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p153204.html

www.peginc.com
Other Mike
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider the Scavengers from Copplestone Casting

http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/range.php?range=FW

Specifically the Wastelands Desperadoes. Some might come close, though not exactly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: