Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Hellfrost] Puppeteers question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sitting Duck
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: [Hellfrost] Puppeteers question Reply with quote

I was rereading the Gazetteer and was intrigued by the nature of the Puppeteers. Did any later supplements expand on them? If so, which ones?
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No expansion on the Puppeteers. Might be a few name-drop references in the Expansion, but nothing that sheds any more light. Stats are in the Bestiary.
Enno
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiggy wrote:
No expansion on the Puppeteers. Might be a few name-drop references in the Expansion, but nothing that sheds any more light. Stats are in the Bestiary.

You will find stats of the Dominators and the Puppeteers on pages 24 and 97 respectively. The enigmatic Puppet Masters have no official stats, as they are for the GM to make up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: