Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Worlds Style Guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunderforge
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Savage Worlds Style Guide Reply with quote

Some time ago, I downloaded a four page PDF file labeled the "Savage Worlds Style Guide" that lays out how you're supposed to capitalize, italicize, and otherwise represent everything in Savage Worlds. I have no idea where I found it and I can't seem to find it again. I noticed that the style guide on the Writing for Pinnacle page isn't the one I'm looking for and seems to have been written around the time of Deadlands Classic, so it's missing all of the Savage Worlds specific content.

Could you please put the "Savage Worlds Style Guide" on the Writing for Pinnacle page?

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.
Cryonic
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it was lost in the great site update. I can find the link to it in the Wayback machine (was released March 2011). It was titled "PEG Style Guide", but unfortunately, the wayback machine didn't archive the PDF.

Savage Worlds Tales: http://www.daemonstorm.com/category/Categories/Role-playing/Savage-Worlds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: