Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The General Massacre of Newton KS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nordicnomad
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: The General Massacre of Newton KS Reply with quote

Howdy all.

Came across an awesome old west tale that I thought might help out folks lookin for something to do while traversing the wild frontier of the great state of Kansas.

The full history can be found here: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/ks-hideparkgunfight.html

But the cliff's notes version goes as follows.
- There are two lawmen in town who get into a heated discussion of local politics.
- The law dogs get in a fist fight and one throws the other out of the sherrif's office into the street and gives him a couple of bullets in the back to win the argument.
- Friends of the dead deputy corner the first in the saloon. And shoot him in the neck.
- Teenager dying of tuberculosis who was taken in by the second deputy pulls both his guns and proceeds to shoot over a dozen people and kills 8 of them. Including all the attackers, several innocent bystanders, and even a guy that was trying to protect the man he was avenging.
- Teenager then calmly walks out of town and is never seen or heard from again.

I think a way to make it even more awesome would be for any posse involved in any step to than be caught in the middle of an all out town civil war. Being attacked by both sides as they try to make it out of town. Or they could side with on or the other group and help them slaughter who ever they happen to not agree with.

Enjoy. Smile
coyote6
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly, the kid (or should I say, The Kid?) died of his ailment right after he saw his friend gunned down. Then he came back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: