Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Savage Mojo] Dungeonlands! Kickstarter/24 Hr Design Party!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyBrownell
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dungeon Crawler $105 (complete PDF Package)

For the ultimate pragmatist that just wants the goods, the gold and all the swagger that goes with owning it all, this new package has a twist. We're shooting for the entire trilogy. This package is literally adventurer level x3 with stacks of extras. It includes:

All four novellas in PDF
The soundtrack album
All 6 card sets (Hero, Monster, Nexus, Trap, Treasure and Equipment) in PDF
The Ruins of Paxectel map set in PDF
Dungeon Tiles map set in PDF (Tomb)
Clockwork Dungeon Construction Kit map set in PDF (Machine)
Palace Map Set (if we unlock the Palace) in PDF
All three realm bundles in PDF
Both alternate openings (if we unlock them) in PDF
and...
All THREE Dungeonlands Lich Queen adventures in PDF (Tomb, Machine and Palace)
Your name on the website as a Dungeon Crawler.

BOTH Rules sets are covered - Pathfinder and Savage Worlds stats will be included for your pledge at this level for each element with game stats.

The Twist: In the event that this awesome package doesn't take us to our $15,000 stretch goal to write the trilogy, do not despair. Should we fall short, this pledge will cover the two PDF adventures we're already committed to and we'll throw in the print versions of both adventures for really trying hard to get us over the top.

A Second Twist: Should we reach our Trilogy stretch goal at $15,000, we'll add a side order item for all three adventures in Print for an additional $50 for Dungeon Crawlers only and you'll gain the distinction of being a Dungeon Master! Shipping - Free domestic, International $40

That's 22 individual items in total, and all of it for both Pathfinder and Savage Worlds. Do the math! That's less than $5 per item folks! You won't find a better deal in this last week of our kickstarter, so help us reach our Trilogy Goal!
jscifert
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, folks! Only 157 backers so far for this??? I have seen more than this on Savage Saturday Night at Gen Con!

I know there are more Savages out there than this!! Get the word out and spread it wide - let's make it to at least $15K to get the Trilogy!!

Spread the word Smile
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many Kickstarters this year. I'm far too broke to back another one. Sorry.
Kodyax
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wasn't saving up for a convention at the end of the month I would be on this. Ah, well, I'll probably pick it up in both formats I use when it drops, both Savage Worlds and Pathfinder.
TommyBrownell
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/723840670/dungeonlands-tomb-of-the-lich-queen

We have crossed $14,000, which unlocks the Totems of the Dead alternate opening! In addition, we have unveiled the Dungeon Master pledge level, which is the ULTIMATE print package!

The Dungeon Master $140 (Complete Print Package)

This pledge level is for the consummate fan and includes 31 items. That's less than $5 per item folks! The package includes the print versions of the three Adventures plus everything else in PDF. Even Pathfinder AND Savage Worlds rule sets. Yep - stats for BOTH systems! You won't find a better print deal in this last week of our kickstarter, so help us reach our Trilogy Goal!

This package includes:

-All four novellas
* PDF Legend of the Lich Queen
* PDF Day of the Leviathan
* PDF Portal Jumper
* PDF Travelogue of Tavish Thorne
-The entire soundtrack album
-All 6 PDF card sets (Hero, Monster, Nexus, Trap, Treasure and Equipment)
-All the maps in full color PDF
* The Ruins of Paxectel map set in PDF
* Dungeon Tiles map set in PDF (Tomb)
* Clockwork Dungeon Construction Kit map set in PDF (Machine)
* Palace Map Set (if we unlock the Palace) in PDF
-Untamed Empires Realm Bundle in PDF
* PDF Pirate Ship Tile Map
* PDF Untamed Empires Introductory Adventure
* PDF Untamed Empires Hero Cards
-Clockwork Dreams Realm Bundle in PDF
* PDF Steampunk Airship Tile Map
* PDF Clockwork Dreams Introductory Adventure
* PDF Clockwork Dreams Hero Cards
-Portal Jumper Metaverse Bundle
* PDF Starship Tile Map
* PDF Portal Jumper Introductory Adventure
* PDF Portal Jumper Hero Cards
-PDF Alternate opening for Wicked Fantasy from John Wick Presents: includes four pre-generated level 15 Pathfinder characters, an introductory adventure set in the Wicked Fantasy setting, and a new 24x32 inch poster map.

and...

-All THREE Dungeonlands "Lich Queen" Adventures in PDF (Tomb, Machine and Palace)
-All THREE Dungeonlands "Lich Queen" Adventures in Print (Tomb, Machine and Palace)

Finally, your name on the website as a Dungeon Master.

Free US domestic shipping, international +$40 to your pledge.

The Twist: In the event that this awesome package Print package doesn't take us to our $15,000 stretch goal to write the trilogy, do not despair. Should we fall short, this pledge will cover the two PDF and Print adventures we're already committed to and we'll sign and number both print adventures for really trying hard to get us over the top.
TommyBrownell
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kodyax wrote:
If I wasn't saving up for a convention at the end of the month I would be on this. Ah, well, I'll probably pick it up in both formats I use when it drops, both Savage Worlds and Pathfinder.

If you know anyone that might be interested and want to spread the word...=)
fanchergw
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read through this Kickstarter campaign web page, and I want to confirm whether I'm understanding it correctly. On every other Kickstarter campaign that I have backed, passing a stretch goal meant that the backers got something new added to their rewards. However, on this one, it sounds like passing a stretch goal just means that the backers have the opportunity to add more money to their pledge to get something more. Is that right? Stretch goals aren't so much incentives, as they are "up-sells"?

Gordon
Kodyax
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody that I know at present but when this is getting ready for print I'll make some noises at the local game store and ask him to carry this in both formats so I can start picking it up. You may get a few more orders in Pathfinder at least as that's the in system right now. I would like to make SW a viable alternative but it took a lot to get folks to break away from the D&D brand name.
TommyBrownell
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're looking after our pledgers in all the ways we can and we do indeed offer ways to get the stretch items for free.

The long version: The whole point of Kickstarting a project is to be able to build up enough money to let someone develop a project and make it reality. If more money is raised, the stretch goals allow more cool things to be made. Some Kickstarters give away all those things to all backers, but we couldn't figure how to make that happen without going bust. Maybe we'll figure it out for next time. For now, though, we looked at our stretches and knew we were only asking for the exact amount needed to make that item happen. For example, if we hit $10,000 we'll have $5,000 extra from the initial $5,000 we needed to get Tomb of the Lich Queen created. That's what we need to get the second book, Machine of the Lich Queen, written, illustrated, laid out, edited, designed, etc.

Now imagine we gave a print copy of that book to every backer - we'd be eating a couple of hundred print costs, perhaps $1,000 or so. We've made sure the extra cost of adding the stretch items as a 'side order' is pretty reasonable. We get to make the cool stuff and you get a decent deal if you want that book. Better, though, we've created a couple of 'everything but the kitchen sink' pledge levels, one for PDF only, and one for the PDF and print versions of everything, which end up including all the side order items. We've sliced a whole bunch off the cost in those two bundles, making them our default "thank you for helping us" reward levels. We suck up that discount so you benefit - you can think of it as us throwing in a bunch of the side order stretch goal items for free, over and above the core books and maps.

On top of that, though, we are giving some stuff to existing pledgers - the story we've been fortunate enough to secure from Matt Forbeck as part of our $15,000 stretch for instance is going out free to anyone of Adventurer ($35) or higher, and Pathfinder fan favorite creator Liz Courts just signed on to create a hand drawn monster handout that will be given away to anyone pledging at the Questor ($25+) level on up.

So anyway, hopefully that answers your question and explains how it all fits together.
TommyBrownell
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are in the final hours now, and have crossed over $16k, unlocking the entire trilogy and then some! We would love to push to the hardcovers...or even the boxed sets!
Jux
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder when will it be released.
SavageMojo
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Dungeonlands is in progress! Reply with quote

We don't have an official date for the last two books of the trilogy, but they're both advanced in production and the answer is more weeks than months. However, we are very happy to say that the first book The Tomb of the Lich Queen is out for the backers of the Kickstarter and we'll make it available to the general public once the backers have had a decent head start - it's only fair that people who backed our project get some exclusive time to play with it.
SavageMojo
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dungeonlands is now out for everyone! We have more stuff on it's way, but the main book is up: https://www.savagemojo.com/?p=4224.
heathd666
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was to lazy to research it fully but will any of this be available at gen con this year? im afraid I didn't have money to back this but I should have some money at gen con is why I am asking.

sincerely
heath delashmit
SavageMojo
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will not be at GenCon, unfortunately. However, the pdf versions are on both RPGNow and our site (Suzerain is a link to the site) and we will be doing on-demand printing through One Book Shelf.
SavageMojo
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Into The Black Reply with quote

We have a good number of products out for Dungeonlands now- map tiles for the Dungeon and the Isle of Paxetel, Gamemaster cards and tables, as well as the books themselves and some freebies. Our latest freebie is one I must recommend. Shane Hensley did "Into The Black" as a bonus encounter for Dungeonlands. You can find it in the Dungeonlands section on our site: https://www.savagemojo.com/?p=188
SavageMojo
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The print copies of Dungeonlands are now in the mail for all of the Kickstarter Backers! For everyone who backed Dungeonlands, thank-you! We will be releasing Dungeonlands for Print On-Demand soon for everyone to enjoy.
Sakura_Rebin
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: Daily Mojo, 07/25/14, Dungeonlands Update Reply with quote

It's been a while since we talked a lot about Dungeonlands and we've got a big update for everyone. We are currently in the final stages for Machine of the Lich Queen, so once the layout is finished, it will be available for everyone. And on top of this, we are halfway through writing the manuscript for Palace of the Lich Queen. You can read the full update for Dungeonlands on the Dungeonlands Kickstarter Update Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/723840670/dungeonlands-tomb-of-the-lich-queen/posts.

And on top of this, we have our new product The Machine of the Lich Queen Dungeon Tiles live now. To say thanks to all of our patient backers, we are going to be giving the PDF to all our Kickstarter backers for free. The links should be sent out over the next few days. And the the MotLQ Dungeon Tiles are available now for everyone on DriveThruRPG and as an added bonus, they are at 25% off for the Christmas in July sale. So, I hope this brings good news to everyone today!

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/132994/Dungeonlands-Machine-of-the-Lich-Queen-Dungeon-Tiles

~Heidi
Savage Mojo Community Manager
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: