Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Tales Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Count Zero
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Savage Tales Idea Reply with quote

First off, I dig Privateers Bounty. Looks like it'll provide a fun evening or two with the gang. The idea I had was to package in an extra with each Savage Tale - maybe a one or two page miniatures scenario. It would be cool if it went along with the Savage Tale itself. Just a thought...that way people would really feel like they're getting more bang for the buck and you can continue to push SW as a miniatures gaming alternative as well.
I figured Screamers would have been a nice bonus with Privateers Bounty.
lordthrog
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, just like some of the Dime Novels (at leat Night Trian) had a GRW scenario on the last couple pages. That would be kinda cool, where appropriate.

"So, what weapon should I use? I'm very proficient with the Spork, but I also swing a mean sock of Legos." - Bucky Katt
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only when it's appropriate (like Night Train). PB def. does *not* need something like that.

Screamers is nothing *but* a minis game.

Shane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: