Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will there be an Epitaph No. 5?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Will there be an Epitaph No. 5? Reply with quote

Hi Shane,

Since you said DL Reloaded would give you a chance to finally answer some questions/tie up some plot threads, I was wondering if there would be an Epitaph No. 5, as No. 4 promised the next volume would include details on Hellstrome's secret machinations to win the Great Rail Wars.

Either way, very much looking forward to the entire Reloaded line. (And glad you got out of the D20 business.)

Thanks,
Christopher
palehorse
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I kinda doubt there'd be a PRINTED version, but if those articles were released as PDF's... Smile
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably take the material from the Reloaded draft that I consider "updates" and put it out as one final EP#5--or perhaps just give it it's own name. Not sure yet. Either way, same effect.

Thanks!

Shane
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'd be great, either way. I only really got into Deadlands earlier this year (started with Great Rail Wars and went fromt here) and have managed to get a good many of the books so far, and I've been absolutely captivated by the tragic tale of Hellstromme.

Thanks for the quick reply, and for all the hours and hours of gaming and reading enjoyment!

Christopher
MarshalEric
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PEGShane wrote:
I'll probably take the material from the Reloaded draft that I consider "updates" and put it out as one final EP#5--or perhaps just give it it's own name. Not sure yet. Either way, same effect.

I hope you'll put out one final Epitaph! I'd hate to have to wait until 2004 for a Deadlands update! Surprised

I guess you're not taking any more submissions, huh?

MarshalEric
Martin
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane,

I would like to see the secrets and updates of the classic Deadlands universe to be put into a final Epitaph. So, count that as another vote for the idea.
Psykoguy
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested in a fifth epitaph since there wasn't an update on the Hell on Earth version of the Devil's Tower and it's inhabitants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mort
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

likewise
Torquemada
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I think the RELOAD books are going to be the containers of every loose end in the Deadlands history arc.

Later.
Mort
Heroic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No the reload books will be the launch of savage deadlands.

The "classic" players are supposed to be getting their own final book to fill in the mising info & some of the cracks caused by differing production timetables
Psykoguy
Heroic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I've just wanted to see how the Devil's Tower is in Hell on Earth, especially considering how it was promised in epitaph 4...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Balance
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Reload books are what both Torq and Mort said... A relaunch of the setting plus a wrap-up of various plot threads.

Last I heard the Classic info was going to be released, but the format was undecided.
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balance is dead on.

Reloaded will end *and* begin. Pertinent info will be put out in another format--don't know what that will be yet.

Shane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: