Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Deadlands Showdown stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macgowan
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Looking for Deadlands Showdown stats Reply with quote

I'm an old school Classic player getting back in because of Doomtown Reloaded.
I was excited to find the spreadsheet for savage worlds showdown, then disappointed and mildly irritated at the lack of Deadlands content.

Am I missing something here? No miniatures rules for Pinnacle's original flagship setting? Can anybody shed some light on this, point me to a fan created file, anything?
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The why is probably tied up in legalities from the Doomtown game, which was a partnership between PEG and AEG. I'm speculating, but I know that such issues are why PEG cannot talk about the fate of Gomorrah.

As for fan stuff, I suspect that folks interested in Deadlands specific tabletop combat find that their Doomtown material is perfectly satisfactory. But, hopefully I'm wrong and someone has some cool Weird West Showdown material.

Regardless, best of luck and welcome to the forums.
macgowan
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Just to clarify though, I'm not interested in Doomtown updates; I'm getting plenty of that from the upcoming cg Smile

What I came looking for was something like Great Rail Wars Reloaded. One would think there would be some Deadlands stats in Savage Worlds Showdown. Alas, there are not (despite SW being basically an RPG version of GRW).

So, if anybody has fan created stats for Deadlands miniatures, rules for converting GRW to Showdown, or knows why Shane won't release the stats, please post here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: