Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steampunk Equipment Lists?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Levi Kornelsen
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Steampunk Equipment Lists? Reply with quote

Are there any that include the rulesy stuff and weapons, outside of the Deadlands stuff?
UmbraLux
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you looked at Runepunk? There's also the Pulp Gear Toolkit, it may have some items you'd find interesting. Afraid I don't have that one so I'm guessing.

I didn't see any steampunk resources but there are some for cyberpunk here.

By the way, welcome to the forum!
Sitting Duck
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go over to Savagepedia, there's a link to a Girl Genius conversion over in the Setting Conversions section.

http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com
drcheckmate
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is definitely some stuff in the Pulp Gear Toolkit I would use in a Steampunk setting.

RunePunk. Deadlands. Rippers. What about some conversions of the metric ____ load of d20 Steampunk sourcebooks?

My advice is take any modern convenience, increase it's weight and mass by x2 or x3 with iron and brass, make it run on steam or clockwork, and Bob's your uncle, instant steampunk. For costs find an old Sears catalog and wing it. Isn't there one online somewhere that one of the residents could furnish us with a link for?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: