Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rippers online MMO
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kersus
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inlife9 wrote:
It is insane how many people would like to play any None Fantasy mmo, and yet there isnt one.
Sword of the New World (Pirates-style).

Agent_Templar wrote:
I stick to pvp, seeing pve as a tedious chore to make money and hit max leve/stats, so I sidestep the whole treadmill issue entirely.
Agreed.

http://tripleoakleaf.myfreeforum.org/

RPGNOW!
dstuffle
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I avoid PVP like the plague. For the simple reason that I loathe the degenerate scum that get their kicks making other's play time miserable by ganking players 20 - 30 levels lower than them.
RLogue
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To each their own, I suppose.

For me, PvP is okay, and that's it. In a lot of games, PvP just boils down to one more toons smashing each other for no purpose than to smash each other. PvE is where it's at if there are stories involved. However, if it's just a case of gathering a group and going into the open dungeon to collect XP, then I don't care for it. Those are grindy games... grind, grind, grind.

I would want an even mix of it. Missions and stories with unique rewards on instanced maps no one else can enter but the group you're with, open dungeons for grinding and loot collecting, and areas for PvP content that has meaning. Are there any fantasy games that hit this ideal?
Takeda
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I don't enjoy PvP ... I'm all about fighting the good fight. PvE has it's downsides but the draw to gank fellow players ... not something I want to be subject to or drawn to.
Sam: "Dude, you're not gonna poke her with a stick?"
Supernatural Quotes
JPCannon
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone think about this idea again? I think that will be great if Pinnacle try to do facebook game in some of their setting Smile What do you think about that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: