Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Increase high level content

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brandigrrrl
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Increase high level content Reply with quote

It seems the higher I level up, the less fun I'm having. There are so few weapons and adventures, even above level 25. The only thing I can look forward to is a world of Lodge upgrades. Please, make us more monsters, adventures, weapons and items for players over level 25. I have only seen 2 items for above level 26 (gatling pistol and buffalo rifle).

I've seen many others complaining about this. Are there any real plans to increase the content for those of us who've been obsessive enough / having enough fun to keep going this long?

If so, when can we expect an increase in high level content?

It would be nice to see at least a couple of melee weapons which are appropriate to higher level players (eg more than 2 or 3 damage and + 2 on one stat.)
Doc Holliday
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Increase high level content Reply with quote

brandigrrrl wrote:
It seems the higher I level up, the less fun I'm having. There are so few weapons and adventures, even above level 25. The only thing I can look forward to is a world of Lodge upgrades. Please, make us more monsters, adventures, weapons and items for players over level 25. I have only seen 2 items for above level 26 (gatling pistol and buffalo rifle).

I've seen many others complaining about this. Are there any real plans to increase the content for those of us who've been obsessive enough / having enough fun to keep going this long?

If so, when can we expect an increase in high level content?

It would be nice to see at least a couple of melee weapons which are appropriate to higher level players (eg more than 2 or 3 damage and + 2 on one stat.)

Agreed. Simon has been silent since the first two weeks.
Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I've pretty much just stopped playing. I'm level 45 and there's just a single mission for me to do. I also agree about the melee weapons. I can get a +12 to damage from a Gatling Pistol, but the most I can get in melee is a +3. Of course, I think it's because you only get one shot with range, but it's still pretty piddly.
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i just hit level 39 and I've reached the stopping point. Only 1 adventure, the debutante and the blank adventure.
Cryonic
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also reached 39 and stopped leveling as the only doable quest requires better gear/stats than I currently can evolve. I have 4 +15 INT books to get past the first part of the quest, but the second part is far too hard in terms of chance to fail (even after switching back to horses for speed and a speed/damage ranged weapon plus rippertech for more speed/power). I think this is the point in the game where having other human players as allies would help as then one could have those allies equip the right gear to help get through this.
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to lvl up by failing at crafting ripper-tech, until I can beat the creature in the 1 adventure.
The creature I get when I hunt is even tougher.
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i got to 42.. the only adventure i'm getting now is vs a dr taking rippertech.
Cryonic
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshal kt wrote:
well i got to 42.. the only adventure i'm getting now is vs a dr taking rippertech.

I have about 50,000 pounds, so decided to fail rippertech. Spent 3 Prestige for the lodge upgrade that gives 50% extra XP on failed research attempts. Fast way to rise up. Went from 39 to 44 so far. Just buy salt or copper tanks and use any other common ingredient.
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up to 72 now. No adventures available. Hunting is hit and miss. Most things are double my stats so I just flee. Speed is still the only important thing.
I think now I'm just gonna spend the level up points on social standing and get allies.
I've been leveling up by xp from failing research.
The character standings are no longer on the PEG page.

No support. Looks like PEG has dropped the game.
DeMyztikX
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I did notice, there was never really any "nag your friends" in this game. No requests or wall posts. Not even to post on my own wall.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is 1 notice, asking to post to your wall, but it doesn't 'nag' so to speak.
There is also a place to send gifts to your friends on the gear page.

But then again, the game looks pretty much abandoned.
The 'ability' to buy points with RL$ is gone.
DeMyztikX
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume that's pending the revamp. I hope I don't lose what I spent money on to buy things in the first place.
What action causes the post to wall? Do you recall?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marshal kt
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leveling up, defeating creatures..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: