Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worthless Stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenTongue
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Worthless Stuff Reply with quote

It is a shame that the common items have so little value/use in the game.

I think the game would be enhanced if the common equipment was consumable and applicable to the Adventures. Much like how an NPC ally can be "consumed" to save your life/wounds.
Inventory could be increased to include these items and they would then effect the Adventure outcome.
(Like using a Compass to ensure finding your way in the desert.)

The Adventures could then be more difficult since more possible success options would exist.
(Yes, PC Allies could equip an item as well.)
=
supercOntra
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on this
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Worthless Stuff Reply with quote

GreenTongue wrote:
Much like how an NPC ally can be "consumed" to save your life/wounds.

Lets see this played out in an adventure. The players get Plus 2 if they have a frying pan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: