Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(12 to midnight) ETU
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seanwalsh
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I, too, am glad you are recovering well and quickly.
Jackson
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Seems like something is always happening to our writing time for Degrees of Horror, but it is still being worked on. We've cut tons and it is still really, really big.

Good news though is that there is going to be lots of extras and freebies when this sucker gets the final thumbs up from Pinnacle.

Ed

East Texas University....enroll for the Fall Semester Now!
Anarxus
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Interested Reply with quote

I've been following the progress of Pinebox and Degrees of Horror for about 3 years (it feels like longer). I hope you can publish it sooner or later, as it sounds like it will be a very awesome system/setting.

Sorry to hear about your eyes--I'm glad modern medicine gave you your sight back (or some degree of it).

Good luck on finishing up. Rest assured that buyers/supports are out there.
Prest0
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, I've started posting weekly updates on 12tomidnight.com again. I promise to make weekly updates, and I've started answering questions about the setting in addition to the basic status update.

Enroll today at East Texas University.
Kodyax
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up the Horror Companion and Agents of Oblivion in print, it this gets [published as a real book I have the game store I buy from special order this too.
Savage Mommy
Savage Mommy!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to this coming out. It would work great as a lead-in to a Agent of Oblivion campaign. Oblivion will have a reason to ask the students to join, once they have finished school. Two great campaigns that go great together!

Smiling Jack's Bar and Grill
http://p5productions.com/sjbg/
Anarxus
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prest0 wrote:
For what it's worth, I've started posting weekly updates on 12tomidnight.com again. I promise to make weekly updates, and I've started answering questions about the setting in addition to the basic status update.

At least there will be some sort of beacon out there for interested persons to search for ... I had to scour the 'Net looking for any information until I came across a few scant posts here--not even Pinnacle makes much mention of Pinebox in their listings of settings!

I was starting to think that your project was vapor-work. I'm glad that it's not!
J Gregory
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prest0 wrote:

Cheers for the updates - I'm really enjoying them.

One problem though - I can't log in to leave comments (I know this isn't really the place to bring it up, but there's no other contact option on the site). The 12tomidnight site always rejects my Wordpress login, even thought it works fine at the Wordpress site.

So on the couple of occasions that I've had something to add, I've had to skulk away feeling unloved. Any suggestions?
MrDNA
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beldar1215 wrote:
I'm looking forward to this coming out. It would work great as a lead-in to a Agent of Oblivion campaign. Oblivion will have a reason to ask the students to join, once they have finished school. Two great campaigns that go great together!

Oh, that would be good. Don't know if I can wait that long to try out AoO, though; that is one nice setting.
Prest0
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Gregory wrote:
One problem though - I can't log in to leave comments (I know this isn't really the place to bring it up, but there's no other contact option on the site). The 12tomidnight site always rejects my Wordpress login, even thought it works fine at the Wordpress site.

So on the couple of occasions that I've had something to add, I've had to skulk away feeling unloved. Any suggestions?

I'm sorry about that. We were having problems with spam on really old posts so we set the site to lock all posts except the most recent. I'll see if I can loosen those restrictions. Regarding using your Wordpress.com ID, I don't think we were using that for authentication. I'll have to look into that as well.

To be quite honest, while we'd appreciate your feedback ANYWHERE, I think at this point we'd just as soon prefer that you start a thread here at Pinnacle as comment on our own site. (Crazy, I know!) These forums get a lot more eyeballs than our site, which will lead to a more lively discussion.

That being said, I have posted a new update over on 12tomidnight.com today. It includes a progress report on plot point revisions and a nice little tour of an ETU landmark-- the Roost basketball arena.

Prest0
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two new updates over at 12tomidnight.com this week! On Wednesday I shared a short "Campus Notes" update on where things stand with plot point revisions. Today I posted a new "Campus Tours" look at one of the new characters introduced in Degrees of Horror. Check them out!

Prest0
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a new "Class Notes" up on 12 to Midnight's website. Also, if anyone has any requests for the "Campus Tours" posts, just let me know.

Anarxus
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Still Watching Reply with quote

Just so you don't lose faith, Prest0, I check the 12toMidnight site on an almost weekly basis to monitor your progress; I am still interested in the project/product. Very Happy Hopefully my watchful silence (and the watchful silence of others) isn't discouraging.
Prest0
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man. It does it a little discouraging when you start to wonder if you're just whistling in the dark. I know I've started slacking off on the updates, but I'll be posting a new Class Notes on Wednesday for sure.

Citizen Arcane
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ETU is one of my most anticipated upcoming gaming purchases. The whole concept just sounds very fun!

Keep us posted!
Marshalonwheels
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prest0 wrote:
There's a new "Class Notes" up on 12 to Midnight's website. Also, if anyone has any requests for the "Campus Tours" posts, just let me know.

my campus has a Daycare (i don't know if it common or if it's b/c we have a lot of Elementary ed. folks) but does ETU? [now all i can think about is creepy children.]

how about a: campus laundromat? campus Bar? or observatories?

what can you tell me about faculties for majors the university is know for? i believe i read somewhere they were folk lore and archaeology do they have a campus museum?

on a tangential note: where does the student body go if there major requires volunteer hours? is there anywhere fun to do work study?

p.s. i can't find which Pinebox told me about the well known majors now Confused did i get that right
Prest0
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preston wrote:
I'll be posting that as a Campus Tour in the next couple of days.

And apparently by "next couple of days" I meant next couple of weeks... BUT better late than never. I did finally post that Campus Tour last Friday. I hope you enjoy it and that it sparks some ideas.

corwyn
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the world ends before this is finished I will be VERY disappointed. I'm just letting you know. I don't normally keep up with a product for this long but ETU has managed to keep my attention for 3? years now.

Looking forward to it, stop reading message boards and write!!!

Corwyn
Patrick
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This going to be soooooo cool!!! It's been a long time since I've been excited about a product coming out. Can't wait.
Anarxus
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: I am still here, El Guapo! Reply with quote

I am still looking forward to seeing this system greet the light of day!

Furthermore, I check the progress of the weekly notes at 12 to Midnight on a weekly (or slightly more often) basis.

So there's at least one more fan watching your progress. Wink Very Happy Good luck and please keep fighting the good fight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: