Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shadowrun drones stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tameknight
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Shadowrun drones stats Reply with quote

I need some fairly balanced novice level summon ally stats for something equivalent to the drones from Shadowrun Returns. This is for a weird scientist with a summon ally device. Can anyone help?
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the Goblins from the core rules, but give them a Fly pace. Fairly squishy, mediocre damage, but useful for scouting, light combat, and support. That lines up pretty well with the video game, and should be more than balanced against the Novice rank summoned allies.

If you have it, Interface Zero 2.0 has some pretty good drone rules (and stats).
sablemage
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC there are also some drones in the Triple Ace Daring Tales of the Sprawl setting rules - those were free to download last time I checked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: