Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Room Chat Room kicks off 11-18 at 9 pm EST!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Break Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you be in the Back Room Chat Room this week?
Heck Yeah, I've Been Waiting For Something Like This!
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Dang It, I Can't!
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
I'll Try, But It's Past My Bedtime...
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 minutes and counting for my temporally challenged friends! Wink

www.peginc.com
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been way too slack about announcing this week's guest hosts (the holidays will do that). Sorry, my bad.

BUT, this week it's the legendary Wiggy and his partner in crime, Rob Elliott, both from Triple Ace Games. (Savage Worlds licensees, of course). And since Wiggy and Rob are staying up until 3 am just to chat with us, I'm offering a better deal on all TAG products: free shipping on any TAG orders before Sunday, Jan. 9th!

Hope to see y'all in the Back Room Thursday!
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weekly reminder for the temporally challenged. Wink

Secretly, the chat is started and Wiggy has already joined us. Cool

www.peginc.com
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Con Promo time again!

This week the Back Room Chat Room will be hosted by ConNooga (www.connooga.com) which will be Feb. 18-20 in Chattanooga, TN.

Specifically, Gaming Director Shane (not that Shane, there are other Shanes in the world, y'know) and Con Chairman Todd will be logging in for the hour.

For next week, we'll be discussing what happened at SCARAB (www.s-c-a-r-a-b.com), which is this weekend in Columbia, SC. If you're free this weekend, join us at SCARAB, and if you're looking for a good con in the East the same weekend as Genghis, find us at ConNooga!

Either way, you can join us in the Back Room Chat Room Thursdays 9-10 pm EST to live vicariously through our con adventures. Smile
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The door to the Back Room is propped open, for any running on Cutter time. Smile
tylermo
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought of(at least)two cons you guys could attend but you're already booked during that time. There's always next year.
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which were you thinking of, so I can add them to the list when planning next year?
tylermo
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egypt Wars in Carbondale, Illinois. A smaller con that started in the last couple of years to take up the slack for another long time con that seems to be defunct. A gentleman who runs a 20+year game store is in charge. Troll Lord Games(makers of Castles and Crusades) have been coming to the old con since 2003, and now this one since last year. Look for Castle Perilous Games online, and speak with Scott Thorne. Another is DieCon. 10+years in Collinsville, Illinois(30 minutes east of St. Louis) As with the other, gaming only. TLG attended a year or two, Steve Long of HERO System attended once. Probably small-small medium sized. Makes it's money back, and did very well last year. Go to Diecon.com(I think) Jon Bancroft and/or Joe Sansone would be the guys to talk to. Jon and/or Joe also do gaming at Archon, also in Collinsville. Con has been going for 35+ years. Medium size, niot just gaming, but a good presence. TLG has attended on occasion, Shane Hensley was GGOG in 2004(Sean Preston was an attendee that year as I recall) , and I believe Matt Forbeck was GGOH last year. Usually held in Oct. I could see Studio 2 at that one, partly because I like old Jim and Joel. I believe the website is Archonstl.org Hope that helps.
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll keep them in mind, thanks!
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week's host is Eloy Lasanta, owner of Savage Worlds licensee Third Eye Games, and creator of the Apocalypse Prevention Incorporated and Wu Xing: the Ninja Crusade settings.

PLUS I'm doing that free shipping thing again until Jan. 31st (2011) for any orders containing a Third Eye Games product. And don't forget that discount code to get 10% off.

See ya in the Back Room Thursday at 9 pm Eastern!
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And Eloy is in the house! Well, the Back Room, anyway. It's time! Join us if you see this post before 10 pm Eastern Thursday, Jan. 27th, 2011!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Break Room All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: