Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tales of Savage Worlds Ebooks?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Books & Dime Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christina Stiles
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool news, Shane. I'm in for a Tony Lee book, for sure!

Edit: I just purchased. Let me see what my old buddy Tony has going on these days.
Sweeper
Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I see the PDF of Through the Mist , has the epub version been put up yet?
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was submitted to all three services (Nook, Kindle, and iBooks). Should be up any day.

Thanks!

Shane
Sweeper
Novice

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not selling them yourselves? That's both good and bad.

Good as they'll reach a much wider market, bad as I hate DRM. I have over 80 ebooks with it from eReader and it was awhile before I confirmed that a nook could read them. (You'd think they would've splashed that on their front page).
Sweeper
Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addendum:

Picked up the nookbook version of Through the Mists (Hilariously, a search for it popped up several romance novels as well).

I have to admit I'm a bit dissapointed that it's only 60 pages long even with the smaller text. Speaking for myself ("and I am unanimous in this") I'd prefer the trilogy as one book, even if it has a $9.99 or so price tag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Books & Dime Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: