Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Urban Fantasy using Roll20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfrobbin84
Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: Online Urban Fantasy using Roll20 Reply with quote

The world is Terth, a world long populated by multiple sentient races but about 50 years ago the magical traditions of old legends started to work again. Along with their return all manor of creatures and horrors of old started to resurface as well. The various nations and powers that be are still unsure as how to handle all of this. Some have developed special units to deal with the creatures as they should arise, others seek to in script them and study them. They have been able to control the incursions of these creatures in the major population centers, but those living in more rural areas are often left to fend for themselves. These rural inhabitants often turn to local magic users of various stripes or private contractors to deal with these sorts of problems.
The players make up the field team of the local branch of one such organization, PIE Inc. (Paranormal Investigation and Eradication Incorporated). They are stationed on the Island of Vellaron. Is a fairly large frontier type area that is populated by refugees and settlers from all the various races and nations of Terth. So while it is fairly populated it lacks any real central rule or source of law and order. This makes it prime territory for companies like PIE Inc. to ply their services.

The Tech Level is around that of WWI and all characters have an Arcane Background. Think Shadowrun Monster Hunters in a WWI era world.

Will be using the Savage Worlds: Deluxe Edition(SW:DE) rules for this with the additional options and exceptions detailed in my player's guide(Link posted below). Please read through the guide and make a post in the application thread telling me a little about you as a player and your character concept. I will help you work out any more specific info you need for your background or character as the guide is kind of general and brief but that is intentional.

Player's Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16xtb6z2pyBONwxZ641u0TcEzq_F4GYO2jeQSiC8Cy-U/edit?usp=sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: