Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Space Hammer 40-Kay PbP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inquisition6
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:50 pm    Post subject: Space Hammer 40-Kay PbP Reply with quote

As some of you know I have been working on said conversion, and I want to test play it/have a potential long running campaign. I have another one in the FFG system that has been going for 4 years, so I have a format I feel works. A couple of those players are willing to join, but are new to the system. Anyway I am looking for anywhere from 6-14 players. Activity is a good thing as I want to update at least once a week (ideally of course). But unfortunately, if you don't want to participate much, you need not apply as nothing comes from it, however is you want to hop in and have fun, I'd love to get another 4 year game going and finish this conversion so I can pass it out to the players first.

http://sh40k.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=b60f06de10a760acb6ba77c95015d6b0

My Fledgling RPG Blog: http://criticaldelirium.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Players Seeking Players All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: