Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SW @ Necronomicon 2012 - St Petersburg, FL - Oct 26-28, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jordan Peacock
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: SW @ Necronomicon 2012 - St Petersburg, FL - Oct 26-28, 2012 Reply with quote

Necronomicon is a three-day sci-fi/fantasy/horror convention with an active gaming track, held in St. Petersburg, Florida, on the weekend of October 26-28, 2012 at the Bayfront Hilton. I will be carting in scenery and miniatures to run Savage Worlds on all three days of the convention, including:

Friday: War of the Dead (zombie apocalypse)
Saturday: Slipstream (retro sci-fi)
Sunday: Wonderland No More (fantasy adventures in a Wonderland gone wrong!)

There are plenty of other games besides, including some that I've worked on terrain for (such as Chris Stadler's "Super Dungeon Explore" 3D board featuring Hirst Arts Castlemolds terrain and some original sculpting).

Plus, the convention also features a wide selection of panels, guests, costume events, a large dealer's room -- and is within walking distance of several nice St. Petersburg eateries, shopping and a great bay view at The Pier, a Saturday morning market, and other local autumn attractions.

You can find the complete gaming schedule here.

If you're in the vicinity, I hope to see you there!
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, how time flies! Necronomicon is NEXT WEEK. Very Happy

I thought I'd post a few pictures of some of the stuff my friends and I are bringing to the convention.

Slipstream:

War of the Dead:

Wonderland No More - "Avarice in Plunderland":

Super Dungeon Explore 3D:

Also, if you can catch me between games, I may run a pick-up game or two of "Zombicide" ...

Zombicide:

I hope to see you there! (If you run into me there, please let me know if you're on the Pinnacle forums -- and ask me about the Beautiful Brains Books & Games promo Adventure Card freebies I have to give away. I might still have one on hand.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: