Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Battletech
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peregry
Seasoned

Location: Manassas, VA, USA, North America, Terra, Inner Sphere, Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to brush up on the healing rules for SW. Actual long term wounds are a rarity in most of our games, so they rarely come up.

As I was alluding to earlier, BattleTech trauma care is superior to our own. A man shot in the eye and given immediate care survived in the Inner Sphere, though he lost the eye. Within the Clans, they could have grown him a new eye and replaced it. In short, with BattleTech trauma care, I'd likely give bonuses to immediate wound treatment.

However, disease and long term care is roughly equal to our own. So for long term healing no major bonuses would apply.

The big difference comes in reconstructive surgery and prosthetic. Many of the long term penalties from wounds could in fact be offset in BattleTech with advanced prosthetics (there's even stats for bionic eyes). These are never superior to the original (unless you count being able to hide a single shot laser pistol in an arm as superior), it should be noted, though they can be equal.
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ValhallaGH wrote:
By "not dramatically appropriate" I mean that it is inconsistent with a) the expectations of players (sometimes patients take a turn for the worse; some injuries simply take months to heal, not a couple weeks of bed rest), b) the flavor text of BT (not everyone gets better if they live long enough to make it to medical care; sometimes patients die of post-op complications), c) the needs of a story, where a character needs to die of lingering wounds.

All fine and nice, but I can't say I'd want my players constantly subjected to such scenarios. IMO there's a few too many ways to be instakilled or take max wounds in SBT to be worrying about how gritty healing attempts will be for the next 2 months. I'm all for gritty settings, but I'm also for my players being able to play. Following your interpretation of "dramatically appropriate" one would have to ban the "Natual healing" edge too.

Quote:
The penalty with medical attention can't be worse than -9 (including both levels of fatigue)

Actually, a -11 would be the max penalty:
no medical attention penalty (-2)
poor environmental conditions penalty (-2)
rough traveling penalty (-2)
3 wounds (-3)
2 Levels of Fatigue (-2)
For sure my -9 is an extreme scenario, but I gave it to show that a +4 natural healing bonus isn't necessarily so unbalancing.

Quote:
Oh, and citing the SPC for a setting where characters cannot fly naked into a sun and come out the other side alive, is ... questionable, at best, and generally inappropriate. Razz

Where you got that I was saying what's appropriate for the SPC is appropriate for BT escapes me. The SPC allows for a +4 (+2 Medical attention, +2 Medical Center) natural healing bonus in a contemporary TL 0 setting, so obviously that's vastly different and far more pulpy than a hard-SciFi TL 2 setting. I used the SPC's HQ med center example as its the one most known. There's a number of healing bonuses in the SciFi gear toolkit under cyberware, computers and ships. I.e: Fast Healing cyberware implant, "All natural healing rolls are made at +2"; Medical Assist computer-software, "Each level of program grants a +1 bonus to Healing rolls"; Hospital Ship example, "Each hospital bay takes 1 space, can accommodate 5 patients, provides +1 to Healing rolls (on top of the usual +2 bonus.)"

I personally don't really care if a +4 Vs a +2 natural healing bonus is appropriate for SBT or not. I was looking for feedback based on the BT universe and canon as to whether healing bonusing factors such as those in the SciFi Gear toolkit were common or feasible.
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kronovan wrote:
ValhallaGH wrote:
The penalty with medical attention can't be worse than -9 (including both levels of fatigue)

Actually, a -11 would be the max penalty:
no medical attention penalty (-2)

Reading is FUNdamental. Razz

kronovan wrote:
I personally don't really care if a +4 Vs a +2 natural healing bonus is appropriate for SBT or not. I was looking for feedback based on the BT universe and canon as to whether healing bonusing factors such as those in the SciFi Gear toolkit were common or feasible.

... Either I'm reading it incorrectly, or that statement is highly contradictory.

peregry wrote:
BattleTech trauma care is superior to our own. A man shot in the eye and given immediate care survived in the Inner Sphere, though he lost the eye.

Assuming he didn't die immediately (it's basically impossible to put the brain back in the head after traumatic extraction), modern medicine could do the same. Regrowing the eye is currently beyond us.

It sounds like BT medicine can remove most of the penalties for Permanent Injuries, given time and adequate parts. Assuming that the pilot survives acquiring the injuries. Very Happy
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ValhallaGH wrote:

kronovan wrote:

... Either I'm reading it incorrectly, or that statement is highly contradictory.

Not contradictory at all. I'm homebrewing something for my SBT campaign and natural healing bonuses would have an impact on it. I wanted feedback from people that knew the canon as to whether an additional healing bonus might be something that should, or shouldn't, be considered as there currently isn't anthing in the SBT doc on healing. What I was not looking for was a debate on whether or not natural healing bonuses beyond the base +2 medical attention are appropriate for futuristic settings. Whether an additional bonus does or doesn't find it's way into SBT really make much difference to me in the end, other than need to make a few editing changes to my homebrew doc.
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As I was alluding to earlier, BattleTech trauma care is superior to our own. A man shot in the eye and given immediate care survived in the Inner Sphere, though he lost the eye. Within the Clans, they could have grown him a new eye and replaced it. In short, with BattleTech trauma care, I'd likely give bonuses to immediate wound treatment.

However, disease and long term care is roughly equal to our own. So for long term healing no major bonuses would apply.

The big difference comes in reconstructive surgery and prosthetic. Many of the long term penalties from wounds could in fact be offset in BattleTech with advanced prosthetics (there's even stats for bionic eyes). These are never superior to the original (unless you count being able to hide a single shot laser pistol in an arm as superior), it should be noted, though they can be equal.

That's good info and the kind of feedback I was looking for.

peregry wrote:
I need to brush up on the healing rules for SW. Actual long term wounds are a rarity in most of our games, so they rarely come up.

There's really not much to the healing rules, but there are a few things that have significant impact on a setting like SBT where there's no AB's that possess healing powers and remote and isolated locations that players could occassionally find themselves in. Something to be aware of is that "The Golden Hour" rule changed in SWD in that healing attempts on a player's wounds can only be attempted once in that 1st hour - used to be every 10 minutes in SWEX, so up to 6 attempts. Another healer can make an attempt, but that of course only works if you have an additional WC or Extra with the healing skill.

What that all translates inot is that if the roll fails that PC's wounds can only be healed with natural healing which increases the time for the next roll by 60x (5 days.) It gets trickier if a GM includes the SWD Gritty or Moscow Connection Gritty rules (I personally feel gritty rules are appropriate for SBT) as those allow a player to potentially take an injury whenever they're wounded. Incapacitation also has a heavier impact in a setting like SBT, as it also allows for potential permanent injuries and bleeding out if the player fails their Vigor roll. All of thise means it can be a real bitch when your players are out battling in some very isolated location and your Medic goes down - you better have Medivac! Wink

Better trauma treatment sounds very promising and that should help if there's a better chance to make a crucial healing roll in the Golden Hour. Of course any bonuses provided by things such as an edge need to be handled with care, so as not to skew game balance and diminish the seriousness of field wounds. The advanced prosthetics in BT are also very interesting. For sure if there's the abilty to replace a permanently damaged body part that's going to have significant impact on permanent injuries. My question would be what sort of turn around time is there for prosthetic fittings, and can some cultures perform it faster? If so, it may require some adjustments to, or removal of, the 5 day healing cycle.
peregry
Seasoned

Location: Manassas, VA, USA, North America, Terra, Inner Sphere, Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BattleTech medical tech can replace limbs and reconstruct muscles. Culturally, the best medical tech is probably in the FedSun/LyrComs, at least for the Inner Sphere.

Keep in mind that the 100% equal replacements cost a whole lot (another spoiler for the next revision: an actual resource system). Also, some cultures have stigmas attached to having such replacements (FWL). And there is significant downtime to get these replacements.

The Clans have equivalent cybernetic replacements, and can also do a full regrowth for a lost limb, eye, etc. Again their medical advances are oriented more towards trauma care and injury recovery (gotta support the warriors after all). They also have more advanced genetic manipulation, their scientists are able to create viruses that target specific genetic bloodlines (though that's a bit of a secret that only the scientists know), and they can grow humans from a sperm and an egg in an artificial womb (Trueborns). That level of medical tech ain't necessarily available to the commoner in the Clans though, and it typically only used for warriors.
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peregry wrote:
BattleTech medical tech can replace limbs and reconstruct muscles. Culturally, the best medical tech is probably in the FedSun/LyrComs, at least for the Inner Sphere.

Would this also be true of the Succession Wars era up to 3039?

Quote:
Keep in mind that the 100% equal replacements cost a whole lot (another spoiler for the next revision: an actual resource system). Also, some cultures have stigmas attached to having such replacements (FWL). And there is significant downtime to get these replacements.

Would it be possible for you to give a best case scenario? I.e how much time would lapse between treatment and fitting -to- combat readiness for say like a permanently injured arm?

Quote:
(another spoiler for the next revision: an actual resource system)

Awesome! I'm hoping you keep it Fast, Fun and Furious as opposed to the complex resource system I'm being subjected to in the year long Stable Wars tournament I'm participating in. Man, that system at times reallly makes my brain swim. Confused
BTW have you seen the Warchest Point System in the BT starter books? IMO a very good resource system that hits all the bases without sliding around in the grit and grime. Wink

Quote:
The Clans have equivalent cybernetic replacements, and can also do a full regrowth for a lost limb, eye, etc. Again their medical advances are oriented more towards trauma care and injury recovery (gotta support the warriors after all). Clans though, and it typically only used for warriors.

So are you saying they can actually peform these things in the field? Surprised
peregry
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kronovan wrote:
peregry wrote:

Would this also be true of the Succession Wars era up to 3039?

Pre-Third Succession War (which is when the era of LosTec really began), everyone is at that level of technology. From the Third War until 3028 it is still availible, but very rare and expensive, basically limitted to major capitol worlds in the Sphere. Post 3028 (when the Helm Memory Core is found) it begins to become more common, especially in the FedSuns, which has a New Avalon Institute of Science and a full copy of the Helm Core. By 3039 it moderately common. Justin Xiang Allard, for instance, got a full cybernetic arm replacement 3027 after he lost his arm in action in late 3026.
Quote:
Quote:

Would it be possible for you to give a best case scenario? I.e how much time would lapse between treatment and fitting -to- combat readiness for say like a permanently injured arm?

Based on Justin Allard (citation Warrior: En Guarde), he got his replacement cybernetic arm and a full medical recovery in about two months after getting badly shot up and losing the arm. It should be noted, he had the best medical care availible in the Sphere at the time, provided at the behest of First Prince Hanse Davion (one of the five Successor Lords) who leads the Successor State with some of the best medical tech (FedSuns). So two months is probably your best case senario for a four wounds + lost limb recovery with full cybernetic replacement.

Random aside: go buy and read the Warrior Trilogy if you plan on running anything happening in the Fourth Succession War. Wink It's a great series.

Quote:
Quote:
The Clans have equivalent cybernetic replacements, and can also do a full regrowth for a lost limb, eye, etc. Again their medical advances are oriented more towards trauma care and injury recovery (gotta support the warriors after all). Clans though, and it typically only used for warriors.

[/quote]
They can start the rebudding process in the field, but it involves major bedrest and they need to be moved to a dedicated hospital area for full recovery and physical therapy. You're looking at similar reocvery times to the cybernetic replacement, by the way, though without any of the stigmas or problems associated with it.
VaMinion
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kronovan wrote:
Awesome! I'm hoping you keep it Fast, Fun and Furious as opposed to the complex resource system I'm being subjected to in the year long Stable Wars tournament I'm participating in. Man, that system at times reallly makes my brain swim. Confused

Right now, we're looking at something that amounts to "Roll your resources die; if you succeed you get to buy the thing". That's extremely tentative, though.
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peregry wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Based on Justin Allard (citation Warrior: En Guarde), he got his replacement cybernetic arm and a full medical recovery in about two months after getting badly shot up and losing the arm. It should be noted, he had the best medical care availible in the Sphere at the time, provided at the behest of First Prince Hanse Davion (one of the five Successor Lords) who leads the Successor State with some of the best medical tech (FedSuns). So two months is probably your best case senario for a four wounds + lost limb recovery with full cybernetic replacement.

OK cool, which amounts to 12 natural healing cycles. That's quite a lot considerng that it sounds like his wounds, other than his permanent injury (loss of arm), were dealt within the Golden Hour.
Quote:
Random aside: go buy and read the Warrior Trilogy if you plan on running anything happening in the Fourth Succession War. Wink It's a great series.

I'd love to get it and I've tried, but it's not even available in eBook in my neck of the woods - not that I have an eBook reader anyways. Confused To make matters worse a player in my tourny has that trilogy, but he won't part with it - won't even loan it out. I'm working on him though. Wink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They can start the rebudding process in the field, but it involves major bedrest and they need to be moved to a dedicated hospital area for full recovery and physical therapy. You're looking at similar reocvery times to the cybernetic replacement, by the way, though without any of the stigmas or problems associated with it.

Thanks for all the info. It's a lot of food for thought in terms of how it might impact something I have in the formative stages.
peregry
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kronovan wrote:
peregry wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

OK cool, which amounts to 12 natural healing cycles. That's quite a lot considerng that it sounds like his wounds, other than his permanent injury (loss of arm), were dealt within the Golden Hour.

Actually, I think they missed the Golden Hour for him, given how long it was between injury and getting pulled out of the wreckage of his Mech's cockpit. Not sure how that affects things though.
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VaMinion wrote:
kronovan wrote:

Right now, we're looking at something that amounts to "Roll your resources die; if you succeed you get to buy the thing". That's extremely tentative, though.

OK, and many thanks for the reply. When you say "thing" are you referring to parts like lostech upgrades or entire 'Mechs?
The Stable Wars system (Stable Wars in that you eventualy acquire a stable of 'Mechs similar to how a Medieval Nobleman woud acquire a stable of war horses for his company) I'm playing with uses random rolls for initial light and medium 'Mechs. I have to say it's the aspect I dislike most about it, since if you roll at the bottom of the classes in terms of tonnage, as I did, you're pretty much screwed.

Just to elaborate a bit on the Warchest Point System, the only rolling that's done is to determine the 'Mechs the opposing force posseses and for determining the Defender's Force composition at the start of missions. Everything else is done with abstract currency called Warchest Points (WPs) as opposed to C-Bills. There's tables detailing Average 'Mech unit costs, Supply costs (ammo), Repair costs, Pilot recuitment costs and lostech (Prototype) weapon & equipment upgrade costs, with each entry listed in WP's.

Players start with an initial WP base and then acquire more based upon their perfomance in missions. There's also a system where the player can up the anti a bit and potentially win more WP by taking on challenges. Heck there's even rules in it for players going in debt, which is tolerated in the short term. Based on my experience using resource systems in historical fantasy settings , I much prefer an abstract point system such as WP over using the default, base curerncy in the system.

Last edited by kronovan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peregry wrote:
kronovan wrote:
peregry wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Actually, I think they missed the Golden Hour for him, given how long it was between injury and getting pulled out of the wreckage of his Mech's cockpit. Not sure how that affects things though.

It would depend on how may wounds he had, but missing the Golden Hour window means (in SW terms) it adds at least 5 days to the process and potentially more. The most wounds that can be healed after 5 days is 2 and that's only on a raise - raises aren't so uncommon as the roll is +2 with medical attention. If he had the equivalent of 3 or more SW wounds, it could add as much as 10(15 total) or more days just to contend with the healing. In my experience it's quite easy to handle those timeframes in a futuristic setting, as there's often lengthy periods of narrative time.
peregry
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For starter Mechs, look at the optional rules section in r11 pg 34 & 36. Wink

What we're looking into would cover all parts. If, for instance, you wanted to retrofit your GRH-5H Grasshopper to get rid of the LRM-5 and add on a couple more Medium Lasers and Heat sinks, you'd be rolling to purchase those (if you didn't have them on hand).

Rarer items will be harder to come by (having negative modifiers on the roll), etc.

It's still in very early planning stages. Right now all we've really decided on is that characters will have a Resource stat that's given as a dice and that will be rolled to determine success or failure. We're drawing inspiration from the rules presented here with our own twists worked in.
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kronovan wrote:
It would depend on how may wounds he had, but missing the Golden Hour window means (in SW terms) it adds at least 5 days to the process and potentially more. The most wounds that can be healed after 5 days is 2 and that's only on a raise - raises aren't so uncommon as the roll is +2 with medical attention. If he had the equivalent of 3 or more SW wounds, it could add as much as 10(15 total) or more days just to contend with the healing. In my experience it's quite easy to handle those timeframes in a futuristic setting, as there's often lengthy periods of narrative time.

Well, he was Incapacitated (as indicated by the permanent wound). So he had 3 wounds plus Incapacitation. Very Happy
After 5 days he could check to recover from Incapacitation.
When he succeeded (effective TN 5: -3 for wounds, +2 for advanced medical care) he removed Incapacitated and had a chance of healing one wound (with a Raise).
Best possible case - fully healed in 10 days.
Actual case - fully healed in ~60 days. As mentioned, that's 12 healing cycles. For a Wild Card with a d6/d8 Vigor and no bennies, that's about normal. TN 5, TN 5, TN 4, TN 4; averaged three checks per wound.
peregry
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind part of that 60 days was also fitting a cybernetic replacement arm and therapty to integrate it and train him how to use it.

I'd have to reread the book section, but it was quite a few week for that, so it was probably closer to 30 to 45 days for full wound recovery, with the remaining time spent on therapty for the replacement arm.

Keep in mind, these aren't like modern prostetics. The arm was wired into Justin's central nervous system and responded (mostly) like his read arm would to commands from his brain. His fine motor controls were impared compared to his read hand, so he couldn't knit, for instance. However, to pilot a BattleMech (which does take fine motor controls), he could plug into the Mech via the arm and the nerve impulses that once would have controlled his fingers were translated to the same commands for his Mech, allowing identical control.

Before folks get all excited about being cyborgs in BattleTech, keep in mind a few things. First, only the most expensive and advanced even come up to par with natural limbs. Second, cybernetic implants that actually improve connections with things like BattleMechs has some very nasty side effects. For instance, the Clan's Enhanced Imaging cybernetic implant can cause addiction, irrational behavor and bloodthirstiness (even to Clan standards). There's also cultural stigmas attached to it (I'd give anyone with a cybernetic implant at least -2 to Cha when dealing with folks from the Free Worlds League, for instance).

Anyway, we plan to add rules for a host of cybernetic implants in the next revision to go along with the expanded equipment section. So look forward to it.
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ValhallaGH wrote:
kronovan wrote:

Well, he was Incapacitated (as indicated by the permanent wound). So he had 3 wounds plus Incapacitation. Very Happy
After 5 days he could check to recover from Incapacitation.
When he succeeded (effective TN 5: -3 for wounds, +2 for advanced medical care) he removed Incapacitated and had a chance of healing one wound (with a Raise).
Best possible case - fully healed in 10 days.

Yep, I was thinking more along the lines of the Moscow Connection Gritty rules, in which case that nasty permanent injury could have come from a failed Vigor roll on a wound. In that system the incapacitation can also only be a temporary thing and as brief as 2 hours. I agree though that the way you've detailed it with the core rules is the more likely scenario where a permanent injury can only come with complete incapacitation.
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peregry wrote:
For starter Mechs, look at the optional rules section in r11 pg 34 & 36. Wink

Yup, I'd forgotten about the class of 'Mech being tied to PC rank in r11.
Quote:
It's still in very early planning stages. Right now all we've really decided on is that characters will have a Resource stat that's given as a dice and that will be rolled to determine success or failure. We're drawing inspiration from the rules presented here with our own twists worked in.

I checked it out, but from my perspective that looks to be much more a personal wealth management system than a resource system. Unless of course Dicsord Co. is planning on making major changes to it. IMO a resource management system should also account for the costs of engaging in a battles, lesser skirmishes or risky adventure. There should also be something that accounts for consequentional costs in the form of repairing sustained damage.

I think a personal wealth system can work fine in some settings (there's 1 in IZ that doesn't involve any rolling that's decent) but not so well in others. For a SBT campaign with Mercenaries I can see it being appropriate and working, but not so much so for PC's that serve a nobleman from a specific house. I ran into that problem in Medieval settings where the players served a nobleman. Using a personal wealth system the campaign played out too much like a party of mercenaries working with a nobleman at their own convenience. I went to a resourse point system so that the Nobleman covered their operating costs while payers received marginal pay for their servitude in the form of game currency. That really helped to enhance the RP'ing around the loyalties and service of belonging to a noble house.

IMO with a dice-driven mechanic for personal wealth, there's always the risk that you pooch the economy a bit - i.e. the very rich PC gets all they want and then some, which they then pass on to other PC's to the detriment of good RP'ing around salvaging or questing for valuable items. If a wealthy player gets wildly lucky with their roll, it's could create a lingering impact thats could take some time to work out. The system in IZ paritally tempers the inflation by having optional scaling living costs based upon a players base wealth - i.e, wanna be filthy rich cool, but your resulting inflated lifestyle is gonna cost you. Wink

In my ideal concept of a resource chest system for SBT, It would use an abstract currency/Resource Points so as not to negatively impact the underlying game economy. It would have a table listing repair costs for damaged 'Mechs, vehicles, body armor, etc as well as a House Nobleman's (really not sure if this is the correct term) holdings - i.e. PC's pooch a defensive uban skirmish in a session and its very likely that there's collateral damage to building that have be repaired as well as the 'Mechs. It would also provide a table listing the number of RPs that need to be spent to field a Lance or team in a field operation; cost would vary depending on the scale and type of adventure. And of course a table listing the RP rewards. I'd keep it simple though and keep the different tables to only 3-4 entries.
VaMinion
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update, folks.

Peregry's been god awful busy. Not sure on the ETA, but expect the next version to include a revised layout, more backgrounds, and ideally our newest EW ruleset.

Some form of financial system is still on the table for a future version, but we're putting that on the back burner until we've finished the above items.
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks for the update VaMinion. I'm looking forward to the next update whenever its possible for Discord Co. to get it out. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: