Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Degrees of Horror

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twcrone
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Degrees of Horror Reply with quote

I'm aware that the Pinebox Adventure "Degrees of Horror" has been submitted to PEG for publishing.

Any ideas when this might get published?

Just recently started Pinebox Adventures and we love it but we want more stuff to run.

Thanks,

Todd
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Degrees of Horror Reply with quote

twcrone wrote:
I'm aware that the Pinebox Adventure "Degrees of Horror" has been submitted to PEG for publishing.

Any ideas when this might get published?

I'm not Joel or Shane, but I think I can pretty well say this with accuracy...

Nope, sorry.

We don't give release dates typically and even then not till the book is almost ready for release. As far as I know, it's just written, which is really only a fraction of a completed book. Proofing, editing, art, layout, and other factors are still left to be done. That's way too early to have an idea when it would be published.

www.peginc.com
twcrone
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Ok, thanks.

Appreciate your candor.

Currently running 'Skinwalker' and we are having a blast!

I hope Pinebox adventures continue to be supported.
Prest0
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy twcrone,

I'm pretty sure I can speak for the rest of the 12 to Midnight guys when I say we're flattered by your interest. But yeah, this is just one incremental step on the road to having a finished game in your hands. Keep an eye on 12tomidnight.com and here in the forums, and I'll share whatever non-super-secret stuff that I can. In the meantime, it would be awesome to read a game play report on how Skinwalker goes for you. When you get some time, I hope you'll post in the "SW General Chat & Game Stories" forum.

Check out Buried Tales of Pinebox, TX!
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the question was answered and the thread split off to actual play discussion, I physically split it off into SW General Chat. The rest of the thread is over there now, and here's a direct link for folks looking for it...

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38883

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: