Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AnCon 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordsith
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: AnCon 2012 Reply with quote

Just got back from Origins and had a great time as always. My Temple of the Warriors - Savage Showdown game based on the opening scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark; and my Savage Saturday Night:Rocketeers to the Rescue game both went well. These events both sold out with in the first 24 hours of the events going live at Origins, and I had a number of people ask if I was planning to run the events again.

Well I am - at Ancon. Rocketeers to the Rescue will be held Thursday, June 21 at 1PM. Temple of the Warriors will be on Friday, June 22 at 1PM.

More info about the con: http://anothergamecon.com/
Boldfist
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am now registered for AnCon and your game! I stopped by to see it during Origins and now I can't wait to play it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: