Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Daring Entertainment] Hellspawn Previews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garuda
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmelion wrote:
I am looking forward to Hellspawn, really really looking forward to it. I am hoping to set up an in store game, but I have noticed there aren't many (I found 1) pregens online for savage supers. I have the SPC and NE, so I can use the ones in there, I was just wanted to see if there were any more. If anyone knows of some floating around, let me know, please? Thanks guys!

You're looking for pre-gen characters? What level? I have some of my group's character sheets on a disc somewhere - I can find them out and email them to you if they'll be of any use? They'll be on home made character sheets.

Also, I have a few home made adventures that I posted download links for here on the forum, they include a variety of super-villains most of which were knocked up using the usual character creation rules.
yynderjohn
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee,
Any status?
Lee_Szczepanik
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yynderjohn wrote:
Lee,
Any status?

I posted on the Daring FB page, but I really have to remember to post here as well. Confused

Anyway, there were some layout corrections that had to be made. Mostly came down to art placement, and a couple new pieces of art being needed due to space issues. Aaron Acevedo is on it (including for the extra art pieces) and he's hoping to have it done and out the door by the end of the week.

Although it is primarily an adventure mini-series book that introduces the setting, we still want it to look good. Wink
Lee_Szczepanik
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Acevedo asked for a little extra time to redo the layout on Hellspawn: Countdown to Invasion. He got it, and has reported that it is just about finished and he is much happier with it.

Sure, it took a little extra time, but let's be honest here-- if a graphic designer like Aaron Acevedo asks for extra time to improve his original layout, any publisher would be stupid not to give it to him. This is the guy that does design for Savage Mojo and did Hell on Earth Reloaded for Pinnacle Entertainment. He knows his stuff!
ron blessing
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee, I just wanted to hop in here and say congrats on Hellspawn. I got to play it at TactiCon a couple weeks ago, and I was super-impressed with the setting. I'm not a fan of the economy change brought about by unlimited GM bennies, but everything else was brilliant!

Great job sir!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lee_Szczepanik
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Blessing wrote:
Lee, I just wanted to hop in here and say congrats on Hellspawn. I got to play it at TactiCon a couple weeks ago, and I was super-impressed with the setting. I'm not a fan of the economy change brought about by unlimited GM bennies, but everything else was brilliant!

Great job sir!

Thank you very much for the great words. Given your involvement in Savage Worlds, that actually means a lot to us here at Daring!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: