Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Evil Beagle Games] Your SAVAGE Expert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: [Evil Beagle Games] Your SAVAGE Expert Reply with quote

So I've gone and started my own publishing effort, friends. It's called Evil Beagle Games.

No, I've not abandoned any of my other efforts (although I am departing from DriveThruRPG soon - read about it here), and I am very much still involved closely with Reality Blurs and the Shaintar efforts there.

However, I've got some stuff in the works, and some huge ideas.

And then, there's my latest crazy brainstorm - Your SAVAGE Expert.

Yep, I had this huge inspiration, and I've decided to offer my services as a Savage Worlds-savvy professional designer to assist folks with everything from making the perfect character to crafting great adventures to even helping publishers optimize their forthcoming settings.

If you want to know more, you can read about it here.

If you want to dive in and look into what services cost what, here's my DriveThruRPG page for it all.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised, and any support you give me here will go to even bigger ideas I have in the works...

Bad Dog. Good Games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DavidJ
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck in all your endeavors, Sean.
Lysander
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. P. Fannon, Savage Worlds Adventure Coach.

Finally, someone to give Bill Cavalier a run for his money...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A
Drue
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I had a group that met twice a month (which used to be true, as of about nine hours ago) and I wanted a campaign that ran for three months, it would set me back all of eighty bucks?

6 * $10 (adventures) + $20 (campaign)

Working backwards, with freelance rates including taxes and (given your U.S. location) insurance, you can put together a half dozen adventures including a framing campaign in about an hour, at worst.

That is freakin' amazing! Surprised
DrJones72
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck sir! An inspiration and an offer of assistance for us all ...
Hellfire6A
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those seem to be really reasonable prices. I hope not too reasonable. Sounds like you are willing to do a lot of work for a low, low price. Smile

It's a great idea. Just would hate to see you tied up with this consulting when you have other irons in the fire...especially if it isn't paying that well compared to the amount of work you'd have to be doing.

None are free until all are free!
Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire6A wrote:
Those seem to be really reasonable prices. I hope not too reasonable. Sounds like you are willing to do a lot of work for a low, low price. Smile

Well, the way I work, I believe it won't take me as long as you might fear to do a number of these. If I discover after the first few that the pricing is too "kind," I may raise the rates a bit.

Thanks for the kinds words and the encouragement!

Bad Dog. Good Games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sean Patrick Fannon
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An important update to the posted disclaimer -

"Evil Beagle is not a representative of or warranted by Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Its views, opinions, actions, and decisions are its own, and are in no way affiliated with or representative of any other entity. Please note that, if you publish this material, you are responsible for following all rules regarding the Savage Worlds License; Evil Beagle Games in no way warrants or represents that we are ensuring compliance with said License via our work."

As well, it has been successful enough so far that I am going to have to raise my prices, starting at the end of this month.

Cheers!

Bad Dog. Good Games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: