Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOE Minis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capnsmitty19
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: HOE Minis Reply with quote

Just curious as with the Savage Worlds Line with Reaper is progressing, do we have any kind of idea if/when the HOE mini's might be coming round the bend?

Also, are there going to be major movers and shakers, then some of the mundane ab's?

Just curious as I am in full swing with my game, and well would rather support PEGInc in my mini buying than other companies to fill the need.

**Also didnt know if this should of been here, or the Hey Pinnacle forum...

"A Great Leader can see a better future, you know like Thomas Jefferson, or the kid from the Terminator movies"
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's perfect. Smile

Yep, we're working on an HOE mini release plan with Reaper. We'll let you know the details when we have them ironed out.
Capnsmitty19
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, Thanks Cutter!

"A Great Leader can see a better future, you know like Thomas Jefferson, or the kid from the Terminator movies"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: