Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Setting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XaviAceto
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Setting Reply with quote

Over the past couple days I've been working on this fantasy campaign that sprung from an idea about a chromatic system of ordering a religious pantheon of gods, which resulted in me making up some gods, which resulted in me creating the world that worships them. I was hoping some of the Savage experts on the site could possibly read through some of my stuff, maybe give me some ideas on where to go from here. The setting is currently unnamed, though one of my players suggested Quadrivium (Latin word for crossroads). I intended for it to be a high power, high magic fantasy campaign. Lots of powerful cultists, wizards, and ancient magics. Probably the role-playing element is going to include political negotiations, Game of Thrones-y trying to recruit various factions for military conquest, with intrigue and eventual betrayal. I've written up a small bit of plot as it pertains to my characters and overarching themes that is not included in the document. Included in the document is a really terrible hand-drawn and scanned map (my girlfriend is making a nicer version. Also some of the names on the map are wrong), the organizations/countries of the world, races, the pantheon of gods, spells, blessings, edges. I houseruled Tracking into the Survival skill and combined running with Swimming/Climbing into Athletics. I'm currently working on an equipment list and more detail about the major cities of each of the countries, as well as some monster/enemy lists and more major enemies to add to the Organizations. I intend to have more dragons as well, though I haven't gotten around to how I want to organize them, add them into the world. I also apologize if any of my names are rip-offs from something, coming up with names isn't my strongest suit. I'd like to start making maps of citys and odd things around the world of note, as well. I don't know what else I can create to make it a better and deeper world, but I would like your input. Smile

http://www.4shared.com/file/eaylSvJQ/Unnamed_Fantasy_Campaign_Draft.html?
http://www.4shared.com/office/JveNVpAl/Fantasy3Map.html?
Takeda
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too bad you have to register with 4shared to view those files or I'd be happy to take a look.
Sam: "Dude, you're not gonna poke her with a stick?"
Supernatural Quotes
XaviAceto
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't think of another way to share a Word file and a PDF on a forum. Is there something else you'd recommend?
Lord Karick
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Google Drive. You can share documents from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: