Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Public Thanks to Chaos Steve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brumcg
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: A Public Thanks to Chaos Steve Reply with quote

I was going to send Chaos Steve a private message, but I think a public thanks is the better choice.

I've been a Deadlands fan since I saw a poster in a game store in the 90's... I've been a Savage Worlds fan from the first incarnation. Yet, I've never been able to get Deadlands on the table. I last pitched it about 18 months ago, and I was shot down yet again.

Somehow I got my entire group of players to sign up for Steve's Deadlands: The Maze; I can be sneaky. It was great, everyone had a good time, and I now have everyone on board for more Deadlands. It's practically a miracle.

So... um... thanks Steve!
Haroth
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tip my hat as well. My first SSN experience was with Steve two years ago, and it definitely solidified my interest in the Savage Worlds system. I might not be playing it as much as I am today if it wasn't for him, so thanks!
Chaos Steve
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both for the kind words. Some whould say that running Savage Worlds is so easy even Chaos Steve can do it! Smile

Most importantly, I'm glad you both had fun in the games. That's exactly why Evil Mike and I run them.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
-- Albert Einstein
Xavier Onassiss
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to add my thanks as a first-timer at SSN. Steve and the rest of the SW folks made this a great event and they were all very helpful to a new guy in the SW community. I'll be back next year with a new Terracide adventure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: