Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deadlands Equipment Book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuntherFuzz8
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Deadlands Equipment Book? Reply with quote

Is there a book or other resource that compiles all the mundane equipment that appears in the Deadlands setting? I checked out the Sears and Robards book, but it seems to be devoted to weird science stuff while I'm looking for the more common type of things like guns, ammo and gear.
Ray
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadlands: Law Dogs will have all the firearms you could ever want. And a lot you won't.

For other types of gear... They're spread out too much. Sorry.
CLKoenig
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: And a 10' pole... Reply with quote

If you can find a copy of "And a 10 foot pole..." by Iron Crown Enterprises, that will fulfill your needs.
Noshrok Grimskull
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this book.
It's not an RPG book and it's not exactly the right year, but it's an excellent guideline and worth its weight in ghost rock.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - The Doctor (Doctor Who)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: