Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[TAG] Hellfrost Atlas stretch goals added

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: [TAG] Hellfrost Atlas stretch goals added Reply with quote

We've got nearly 2 weeks left to run on the kickstarter and because you are all fabulous and have backed us for the initial funding we are able to add some new stretch goals to bring you even more material for Hellfrost!

STRETCH GOALS IN DETAIL

For each 500 stretch goal reached (up to a 10,000 limit) will add 4 new pages of content, maps, art and new information on Rassilon! This could be a total of 28pp added to the already comprehensive Atlas. This will be brand new never before published content.

On reaching 12,000 we will produce a whole new book! Hellfrost Matters of Faith will be added to all previous pledge levels*. So if you have already pledged your rewards will be upgraded for no additional cost!

*except the Merchant level as Hellfrost Matters of Faith will be made available to retail stores via distribution.

For more details or to pledge, click here!

HELLFROST MATTERS OF FAITH

This 124pp softback book will contain everything needed to know on religious matters in Rassilon. Written by Paul 'Wiggy' Wade-Williams it marks the last major book for the frozen world of Rassilon. It will contain:

* Expanded material on the major cults, including guidelines for clerics and festivals
* Write-ups for dozens of minor deities
* Non-human deities
* Details on Godsheim and The Abyss
124 pages B&W softback
RRP 14.99 GBP $24.99 USD
A note on shipping. We will send you Hellfrost Matters of Faith without asking for any additional shipping! Make you pledge for the Atlas and if this book is unlocked then we will include it in your reward package.

Hellfrost Matters of Faith will ship at the same time as the Atlas. Expected delivery April 2015.
gryffon2
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just backed your kickstarter, 70 euro level Smile Looks like a great supplement!
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!! Don't forget your shipping. Smile

It should be an awesome book - 350+ pages crammed full of maps and text.
gryffon2
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, think it was added in as it said the donation 70 euro was $120 while I know it's around $95 actually. Either way I'm looking forward to receiving the book in the Spring of next year Smile
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 8,500 level has been crossed. That brings us to 16 pages of new material. We're also a Kickstarter Staff Pick!
gryffon2
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! Go gang go!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: