Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[TAG] G-Men & Gangsters Faction Pack #4 released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: [TAG] G-Men & Gangsters Faction Pack #4 released Reply with quote

G-Men & Gangsters #4: Canadian Mounties v. Seven Dragons
$4.49

The Gang Wars heads north!
Previously neutral in the Gang Wars, Canada has been dragged into action by the spread of crime across its border. Backed by the British Army, the Mounties have donned their red jackets, saddled up, and taken the war to the heart of the problem.

Pitted against them are the martial artists and oriental mystics of the negarious Seven Dragon Brotherhood. Having spread to the former United States, they now have their eyes set on a new market--Canada.

This expansion contains background information, new Wild Card characters, additional troops, and sample army lists for the Canadian Mounties and Seven Dragon Brotherhood Factions. Also included are two Ace Tales and two new vehicles—-the ordnance-dropping "Litterbug" and the machine gun-totting "Broadside." Unit cards are provided for all new pedestrians and vehicles.

Available from the TAG store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: