Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hell on Earth: elevator pitch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurt Wiegel
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Hell on Earth: elevator pitch Reply with quote

HEy all

I really like the Hell on Earth setting (truthfully more than I like the normal Deadlands setting). My only issue with it is its so big that I'm having trouble coming up with an elevator pitch for the game. I have similar issues with Blue Planet and Fading Suns.

Any suggestions?
robert4818
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hell on Earth: elevator pitch Reply with quote

Kurt Wiegel wrote:
HEy all

I really like the Hell on Earth setting (truthfully more than I like the normal Deadlands setting). My only issue with it is its so big that I'm having trouble coming up with an elevator pitch for the game. I have similar issues with Blue Planet and Fading Suns.

Any suggestions?

Its a mix of Post-apocalyptic sci-fi with the old west. In some ways it's like Firefly's mix of space sci-fi and the old west.
greyseerco
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad Max" meets "Evil Dead" meets "The Good the Bad and the Ugly", as players wander a Post Apocalyptic Wasteland where Horror is as much a threat as Starvation. So put on your duster, grab your automatic shotgun and saddle up on your motorcycle as we head into Hell on Earth.
Drue
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greyseerco wrote:
"Mad Max" meets "Evil Dead" meets "The Good the Bad and the Ugly", as players wander a Post Apocalyptic Wasteland where Horror is as much a threat as Starvation. So put on your duster, grab your automatic shotgun and saddle up on your motorcycle as we head into Hell on Earth.

This should be on the back cover of HoE!
Ray
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spaghetti Western with Radioactive Meat. Twisted Evil
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world blew up, the four horsemen ride across the land, and you're striving to survive the irradiated wastes. Maybe you'll scavenge up a hover tank and save the world. #gunbattle

That's not random. My HOE posse found a skysweep, and then two sessions later found an M-26 power hover tank. Thank you random scavenging table.
King Snarf
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thundarr the Barbarian with more guns.

Check out my author page!
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your mission should you accept it and endeavor to save humanity from a dark eternity enslaved to fear,

You must travel to the equatorial base station of the abandoned space elevator and attempt to find a way to ascend it's lofty spire to the space station in geo synch orbit at the upper end ware rest the last operational star ship and salvation of earth, The USS Unity

Along the way you will have to fight off a team of Techno Scavengers, A Sky Pirate outpost, bloated free fall mutants and the ghost of space stewardesses (who prefer to be call fright attendants) all the while the blind natural fury of typhoon zatoichi will lash at the space elevator and make it pitch to and fro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: