Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Templar Arcane Skill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwolf
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Templar Arcane Skill Reply with quote

Don't have Hell on Earth Reloaded yet but do have hero lab. And under the background for Templar it list the arcane skill as Spellcasting and that it uses Smarts. Under Backlash "When a templar rolls a 1 on his faith dice.."

I am kind of sure that the arcane skill should be faith based on spirit. Am I correct?
Demonicuss Krinn
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bingo. I guess HeroLab got it wrong. Perhaps you can email/message them about the mistake?
zarlor
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or me, actually. I did the data file, LoneWolf just made the file available. Odd, since I'm using that to play a Templar in a game right now and never noticed that... let me take a closer look and I'll put up an update to fix it.

EDIT: Ok, I see what happened. It's just the text description that I have wrong (odd, since most of it is cut-n-paste) but the implementation is correct in that the data file will open up the Faith skill and it uses Spirit everywhere else in the program. I'll fix the description and since I have a couple of little minor things fixed as well I'll put out an update with that in it today.

Definitely let me know if anyone sees anything else I screwed up (it's a lot of stuff in those files and I'm always missing something!)
Lostwolf
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks both. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: