Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample Characters?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thudthwacker
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Sample Characters? Reply with quote

Sadly, there's no thread *specifically* for stupid newbie questions, so I guess I'll post here.

I'm quite new to Savage Worlds -- I picked up "The Wild Hunt" on free RPG day, and haven't even played *that* yet. However, the Savage Worlds system looks compelling, and I'm always a huge fan of systems where you can mix genres however you like. Also, I love the Deadlands setting (though I mostly know it from the GURPS supplement, having never played the classic), and was happy to see the depth of adventures, supplements, minis, etc. that Pinnacle has for Reloaded.

To get to the dumb question: I'm looking over the various one-sheets, and a few mention that there are free characters available on the PEG site. I, er, can't seem to find them.

Many thanks for any pointers. And keep up the great work!
Lord Karick
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site. You could do worse than browse through the Pinnacle site's Free Downloads - took me a few minutes to find it again, but here it is.
thudthwacker
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks -- dug down a little and found a pile of Reloaded pregen characters, maps, a link to the one-sheets, and cetera. Just what I was looking for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: