Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Products in Print

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeeleyOne
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Products in Print Reply with quote

I have noticed after some internet searching that it is hard to get the Fantasy Companion and Rippers in print. Is the assumption that we will use the prf and print that out? While I can do that, but I like to get the actual print book for use at the gaming table.

To be evil is to live backwards
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fantasy Companion is scheduled for a reprint and an updated Rippers is slated to be reprinted in Explorer format. IIRC there‘s threads for both of those in the ‘Hey Pinnacle‘ forum. Pinnacle doesn‘t give release dates so don‘t expect any specific dates in a thread.
SeeleyOne
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I tend to forget about that there are more forums than just Savage Worlds. Thanks

To be evil is to live backwards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: