But the cliff's notes version goes as follows.
- There are two lawmen in town who get into a heated discussion of local politics.
- The law dogs get in a fist fight and one throws the other out of the sherrif's office into the street and gives him a couple of bullets in the back to win the argument.
- Friends of the dead deputy corner the first in the saloon. And shoot him in the neck.
- Teenager dying of tuberculosis who was taken in by the second deputy pulls both his guns and proceeds to shoot over a dozen people and kills 8 of them. Including all the attackers, several innocent bystanders, and even a guy that was trying to protect the man he was avenging.
- Teenager then calmly walks out of town and is never seen or heard from again.
I think a way to make it even more awesome would be for any posse involved in any step to than be caught in the middle of an all out town civil war. Being attacked by both sides as they try to make it out of town. Or they could side with on or the other group and help them slaughter who ever they happen to not agree with.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum