Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about the Solomon Kane Players Guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuroth
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Question about the Solomon Kane Players Guide Reply with quote

1. Is everything in the Players guide already in the Solomon Kane Core book? I read this on one review site.. I already have the Core book so trying to determine if I need the Players guide..

2. When it comes to my RPG'ing, I like books. Will the players guide come out in Hardbound or Paperback version?

Thanks!
Sitting Duck
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Player's Guide (as well as the Player's Guides for other Savage settings) is a PDF-only release which consists of everything from the Player's Section of the main book. It's meant to give players in a campaign a less expensive option (since Solomon Kane is one of the pricier Savage Worlds settings). Since you already have the hard copy book, there isn't much point in getting the Player's Guide.
Kuroth
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you very much for the info.. I am new to SW so learning all the ins and outs..
K.G. Carlson
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuroth wrote:
Thanks you very much for the info.. I am new to SW so learning all the ins and outs..

Welcome aboard! This is a great online community for an awesome game and settings.
fanchergw
Heroic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting Duck wrote:
The Player's Guide (as well as the Player's Guides for other Savage settings) is a PDF-only release which consists of everything from the Player's Section of the main book. It's meant to give players in a campaign a less expensive option (since Solomon Kane is one of the pricier Savage Worlds settings). Since you already have the hard copy book, there isn't much point in getting the Player's Guide.

The advantage of the Player's Guides is that they include a license to PRINT copies for all of the players. Rather than have everyone buy the full book (and possibly be tempted to read parts they shouldn't), one player can buy the PG and print copies for all of the other players. This way, they have all of the info that they need for making characters as well as basic world info to understand the setting.

Gordon
Jux
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Solomon Kane Players Guide in print. What are my options?
https://www.peginc.com/store/the-savage-world-of-solomon-kane-players-guide-pdf/

I think Pinnacle is not considering putting it on sale on DTRPG as POD option?

As this PDF has licence to print, can I use it for professional printing services like Lulu? Any recommendation for printing service located in Europe?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: