Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screamers on RPGNOW.COM goof

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdude93
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Screamers on RPGNOW.COM goof Reply with quote

I just clicked on the screamers link on RPGNOW.COM and purchased what I thought was Screamers(the thumbnail was the cover of screamers from the peginc main page), but ended up getting the Adios Amigo pdf instead. What's the deal? I guess I'll email rpgnow and see if I can get it switched or something... Confused

James
MadTinkerer
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now the Pinnacle page at RPGNow is having trouble loading. I kept refreshing it every half-hour to see if they had Screamers up yet and I guess there's too many people trying to get Screamers at once.

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!
cdude93
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I checked back a few minutes ago and the screamers thumbnail was gone from adios amigo, so I guess they are on to the problem, but I still haven't gotten a reply from their sales/orders manager.

James
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey James,

I think that was my mistake--probably uploaded the wrong file. Send me an email (and your sign-in for RPGNOW) and I'll tell them this was my mistake. Obviously you can keep AA. Screamers isn't up yet (as of 7:24), but should be very soon.

Thanks!

Shane Hensley
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops. Email me at PEGShane@aol.com. I'll check in about an hour. (Having family birthday party right now but will come back in a bit.)

Shane
MadTinkerer
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's up now! I'm buying it now! (EDIT:Downloading it now... It's taking freakin' forever on my 56k connection! Grah!) I'll comment on it later!

Hey, that's $10 of Savage Worlds stuff I'm getting this month in addition to 50 Fathoms (when it's done percolating through distribution)! You'll need to release the GM screen very soon if I'm to keep this up! Laughing

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: