Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MACE (Shane, possibly others)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markedman247
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:33 am    Post subject: MACE (Shane, possibly others) Reply with quote

It was mentioned a while back that there might be some "guest stars" at the MACE's Deadlands LARP? Would Shane or some of the others be part of that?

I got a nifty authentic Pinkerton's badge and a "garotte." Will I have the honor of using it? *Kidding (?)*

In all honesty, I have been given the OK to run a multi-universe DL Classic (accept no substitutes) at MACE. That means beginning with Wierd and ending @ Way-Out (all perfectly legal if you know how to bend the rules). Just in case anyone is interested. Oh and I am hoping to help out in the LARP. Just look for the guy dressed in black trenchcoat (can't afford a duster) and black hat. And remember, I am just a humble school teacher Smile

Markedman

*Support the Cubs, contract the White Sox*
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Marked Man,

I haven't been informed of any LARP, and it's important for me to note publicly that this isn't an officially sponsored Pinnacle event. I avoid sponsoring LARPs unless I know the individuals in charge.

Nothing against them, and I wish you the best, but I can't officially sponsor something like this without a personal reference due to the inherent danger of such events.

Shane Hensley
Pinnacle
Matt DeForrest
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: I'm one Reply with quote

Hi, Marked Man!

I will be one of the ones there. Tentatively, I will be running 3 Savage Worlds games -- one Takanek City game, one Flash Gordon-ish game, and one Wilderness Wars game.

That may change but that's my plan right now.

Take care.

Matt
markedman247
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Thanks, Shane, Matt Reply with quote

I was just checking. Right now, I think most of the people running are victims of the economy. I hope things work out.

Matt,
You are in Monroe as well, eh? Still busy? I know we talked before about trying to game.

Anyway,

Markedman

*Support the Cubs, contract the White Sox*
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm one Reply with quote

Matt DeForrest wrote:
Hi, Marked Man!

I will be one of the ones there. Tentatively, I will be running 3 Savage Worlds games -- one Takanek City game, one Flash Gordon-ish game, and one Wilderness Wars game.

That may change but that's my plan right now.

Take care.

Matt

Heh heh heh. Good luck getting ME to do any work. Wink

Shane
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful what you say, Shane. Guess you didn't know that Matt will be your GM for the Celebrity game? Wink

Oh wait, did I forget to make the official announcement?

There will be an official Celebrity Game for Charity at MACE. Three high bidders will get to sit down at one table and game with Shane, Steve Long, and Christopher McGlothlin as your fellow players. All in a game of Savage Worlds run by the illustrious Matt "Doc Savage" DeForrest.

Prices may vary. Some conditions apply. Keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: